Third month with onetap.su - Worth it over other cheats? (yes)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

moth

Welcome to MY review of onetap.su after 3 months of use.
I only use the rage settings so if you came to read about legit cheating, not the right place!
OK, let's get into it.
I am going to be rating 1-10. 1 worst, 10 best.

Anti-Aim (7/10) onetaps AA does its job quite well however, I would like to see some more features get added than just static-jitter and spin. I know static is the only one people use but it would be cool to have more options when it comes to the AA.

Fakelag (10/10) The fakelag on onetap is very good. Lots of options for it etc. The only problem I have with it is that it messes my bhops up A LOT. I know I can't really complain about it that's why I did not lower the score. Overall, fakelag is really good.

Aimbot/Resolver (8/10) onetap has a really good ragebot and pretty good resolver. I do dump like a quarter of the time and get tapped but overall it has a strong resolver. The aimbot is very customizable and you can easily make a config for any playstyle with it. Lots of options and flexibility with the rage settings. It is also really nice to have exploits i.e hide shots and breaklag comp. Overall good rage tab. Only reason its not 10/10 is because of the resolver.

Visuals/Skin Changer (7/10) I love onetaps visuals but there is just not much customizability with it in my option. For chams, there are only 2 types, flat and textured. It would be nice to see more "types" of chams be introduced like wireframe, textured etc. The colour picker is really good though. You can easily get any colour you want! Hand chams are a good touch. Weapon chams when in your hand would be cool as well. The skin-changer is quite tedious though, but it works amazingly. Weapon name changer would be awesome though! Overall visuals are very nice but chams lack the customizability that some other cheats have.

Configs (10/10) Not much to say, configs are easy to load.

I probably missed somethings but it's like 1:40 am so I apologize! Overall onetap is defiantly one of if not the best HvH cheat out on the market right now and is %10000000 worth it!

Reactions: DeykunReal

zGANGSTER

Nice review, but why add more thing to AA when static is the way to go? The cheat will not get better just because you have cool AA settings to choose between, correct me if I'm wrong.

moth

Nice review, but why add more thing to AA when static is the way to go? The cheat will not get better just because you have cool AA settings to choose between, correct me if I'm wrong.
I am just saying, if onetap had the AA options of aimware it would be really cool. In my opinion :D.

Reactions: zGANGSTER

chillok

Banned
Welcome to MY review of onetap.su after 3 months of use.
I only use the rage settings so if you came to read about legit cheating, not the right place!
OK, let's get into it.
I am going to be rating 1-10. 1 worst, 10 best.

Anti-Aim (7/10) onetaps AA does its job quite well however, I would like to see some more features get added than just static-jitter and spin. I know static is the only one people use but it would be cool to have more options when it comes to the AA.

Fakelag (10/10) The fakelag on onetap is very good. Lots of options for it etc. The only problem I have with it is that it messes my bhops up A LOT. I know I can't really complain about it that's why I did not lower the score. Overall, fakelag is really good.

Aimbot/Resolver (8/10) onetap has a really good ragebot and pretty good resolver. I do dump like a quarter of the time and get tapped but overall it has a strong resolver. The aimbot is very customizable and you can easily make a config for any playstyle with it. Lots of options and flexibility with the rage settings. It is also really nice to have exploits i.e hide shots and breaklag comp. Overall good rage tab. Only reason its not 10/10 is because of the resolver.

Visuals/Skin Changer (7/10) I love onetaps visuals but there is just not much customizability with it in my option. For chams, there are only 2 types, flat and textured. It would be nice to see more "types" of chams be introduced like wireframe, textured etc. The colour picker is really good though. You can easily get any colour you want! Hand chams are a good touch. Weapon chams when in your hand would be cool as well. The skin-changer is quite tedious though, but it works amazingly. Weapon name changer would be awesome though! Overall visuals are very nice but chams lack the customizability that some other cheats have.

Configs (10/10) Not much to say, configs are easy to load.

I probably missed somethings but it's like 1:40 am so I apologize! Overall onetap is defiantly one of if not the best HvH cheat out on the market right now and is %10000000 worth it!
agreed lolol second day lo