Thank you onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Ferretlord

Thank you coders and admins at onetap, this update is P100, i like the ragebot ALOT more now, its alot better to use so far and i can actually do semi-rage in mm now without missing every shot, its super good and P i also like how you all removed the clutter of the old ragebot, maybe next up do a cleanup of the legit bot, but overall this update is really good so far, good job!

heroTv1

Early adopter
This has to be a planted review by one of the staff to ease the hate on the new update
Lol, your lucky one tap updates as much as they do. Skeet rn sucks ass, same with fatality and they are both invite only cheats. That tells you something

Azaylias

Lol, your lucky one tap updates as much as they do. Skeet rn sucks ass, same with fatality and they are both invite only cheats. That tells you something
I know fatality is aged because of how ill-updated it has been in recent months, but seriously. I've never had this many issues with OT until right now. When I first used this cheat is performed really well, good framerate, good resolver, barely ever crashed, etc. However in literally the past few hours of using OT after the recent update I've had dozens of massive FPS drops, two crashes, and continuous misses. At first I was certain I'd just done a bad job configuring it, but after testing out a few other people's configs I realized it's actually just missing heaps. OT has never been this bad before

Also, I think saying skeet "sucks" is an exaggeration, I think it's fairly safe to say that it's still the "best" cheat.

vortex

lol new update sucks, idk what you did that cheat misses more nut it was way better before update, i hope staff will fix it soon

The people who are happy for this update are people who have no idea how to config and now they can because they made it more user friendly. They simplified the menu causing alot of problems, good for you if you are better with this update, but for the people who were actually decent before this, they got screwed.

a18kw8

Thank you coders and admins at onetap, this update is P100, i like the ragebot ALOT more now, its alot better to use so far and i can actually do semi-rage in mm now without missing every shot, its super good and P i also like how you all removed the clutter of the old ragebot, maybe next up do a cleanup of the legit bot, but overall this update is really good so far, good job!
yeah gg