Squad's Review for onetap.SU

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Squad

Early adopter
Since I play this game for around 4 years and used many cheats (iwebz, aimware, unity, supremacy, skeet etc etc etc.) and pretty much everyone knows I know how to play the game properly I think i can do a pretty good review on this.

Legitbot

No idea, never used it - looks good tho from what I've heard/seen.

Rating: /10

Ragebot
Love it,
especially the minimum damage key. (putting it to 1 with AWP to hold 1ways like office clock - inferno spots etc)

Ragebot doesn't miss that often due to spread like other cheats when you have good settings for accuracyboost/hitchance
No need to use any lua scripts like other cheats to have multiple weapons/mindamage key etc.
Pitch resolver for nospread is p - accuracy boost option is perfect - same as safe point or exploits.

Overall perfect in my opinion and if you know how to configure it better than any other provider at the moment.

Had some issues with not being able to shoot while fakeducking but that happens very rarely.

Rating:- 10/10

AA/Anti Hit

Unhittable for scouters/headshotters when you have the right settings, you can run through people and get stopped by autostop and dont get hit.
All options for the antiaim are nice same as manual antiaim which I use most of the time.

Maybe add some better jitter options. Had some issues with real overlapping with my fake tho.

Rating:- 9/10

Players/Visuals

Good but can be improved, dont like the options that much to be honest - just make it simple af like other providers.

Rating:- 6/10

Skinchanger

Works how it should - custom skins etc can be made, no glove changer tho.

Rating:- 6/10

Misc

Useful stuff but freecam/sound stuff can be removed - useless in my opinion.

Menu

Clean looking menu - nice colors can be chosen and the font is nice aswell

Rating:- 10/10

Staff Team

Active staff team, haven't really had any big issues with them - ed / signal answers very fast and are friendly

Really like this cheat more than any other providers at the moment and I use it almost all the time

Squad

Early adopter
https://gyazo.com/522e2d290d5075bff517d7d52998465c your config isn't that good tbh, but maybe its just our playstyles, i play agressive and Im fine with that, maybe its made to play defensive.
This config isn't even mine
shout out to @math on here aswell - he pranked a guy named "kurwa" with a fake config cause he begged him to leak it then he sent him a random config.
I saw all the chats and it's pretty funny that people think that is my actual config meanwhile it's not even close to being mine.

Feel free to buy it and prove it to urself after