Spread

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Not if it happens on almost every kill
Idk what your expecting people to say, the cheat cant predict exactly where a bullet will go there is only a 70% chance you will hit them with 70 hc. The only way to never miss due to spread is using 100 hc but you will rarely even shoot because there is always a chance of bullet spread. Its csgo not a cheat or cfg problem. You can reduce spread by standing still and not holding w like a retard as your clips showed us.

wann2k

That was one year ago. This month I've had a sub on both skeet dogware onetap and iniuria and that post was made to see if they do aimware type sales or not. Onetap was not refundable and still isn't refundable so maybe I could've gotten it for cheaper instead of paying 20 euro for my first sub. Ot didn't have a good reputation during v1 and didn't want to pay 20euro for what could've been a paste. Anyways I liked my first Ot sub a lot and it was a better decision than rebuying aimware (at that time I had just refunded aimware and wanted to buy it again cause of a major update but its new competitor was onetap so didn't know on what cheat should I spend my money)

That was one year ago. This month I've had a sub on both skeet dogware onetap and iniuria and that post was made to see if they do aimware type sales or not. Onetap was not refundable and still isn't refundable so maybe I could've gotten it for cheaper instead of paying 20 euro for my first sub. Ot didn't have a good reputation during v1 and didn't want to pay 20euro for what could've been a paste. Anyways I liked my first Ot sub a lot and it was a better decision than rebuying aimware (at that time I had just refunded aimware and wanted to buy it again cause of a major update but its new competitor was onetap so didn't know on what cheat should I spend my money)
onetap didnt have bad reputation during v1, in fact v1 was the best onetap version. keep replying to my trolls, this is wayy too much fun l m a o

Reactions: miT231

Nadindi

Banned
Early adopter
I'm missing a ton due to spread literally every one or two kills I will miss atleast once due to spread which gets me killed most of the time. Here is my cfg. I've tried force pointscale but that doesn't make me miss less due to spread. Also a higher / lower min damage doesn't do anything aswell. If you think I should LOWER my hitchance just don't comment please it's not gonna make me miss due to spread less.

giY6FJp.png
Mostly caused by onetap's auto stop. It'll probably be fixed soon enough.

wann2k

onetap didnt have bad reputation during v1, in fact v1 was the best onetap version. keep replying to my trolls, this is wayy too much fun l m a o
i know v1 was the best onetap version as i had used all of them, v1 had a supremacy menu and looked more like a sold paste than anything and didnt want to waste my money on possibly dogshit cheats u know ? as it was relatively new at the time and didn't have a lot of friends that used it to give me a proper review
still the best thing i've done that year was actually buying a onetap sub during v1 (i bought that sub not too long after the cringe easter sale post xddd)

Last edited: