Spread spread spread and more spread

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

kden

Banned
Didn't really want to post anything on forums since I think it's useless and staff/coders won't do anything about it, but i'm just so stunned by how much this cheat can keep missing due to spread.

First of all the autostop is very inconsistent and bad. You shoot way too fast when you land on the ground with certain weapons. No, it's not a hitchance issue. And even if the hitchance was too low, how am i supposed to predict anyone while having like 90 hitchance on awp.

I am so stunned by how bad this cheats autostop is and every time i get shot by anyone i miss due to spread hence i'm close to 100% sure that onetap doesn't have existing aimpunch fix.

This is in no way to undermine the cheat, but feedback only from someone who has had many negative experiences with the cheat.

Feel free to comment anything you want and/or discuss the cheat with me.

All the clips are not with the exact same settings, but this is the config im currently using.

Last edited:

Ocio

Are you one of those people that think you can't miss shot due to spread if you're standing still? It's weapon spread not movement lol.
It has nothing to do with autostop / resolver. Thanks for the useless thread. "AIMPUNCH FIX" can't be 100% fixed its impossible I think. But in comparation with other cheats AIMPUNCH FIX and the RESOLVER is much better.

kden

Banned
Are you one of those people that think you can't miss shot due to spread if you're standing still? It's weapon spread not movement lol.
It has nothing to do with autostop / resolver. Thanks for the useless thread. "AIMPUNCH FIX" can't be 100% fixed its impossible I think. But in comparation with other cheats AIMPUNCH FIX and the RESOLVER is much better.
I’ve been waiting for retards like you. If you’re stating that it’s the games issue and not the you’re delusional. Guns have close to perfect first shot accuracy, which means it isn’t all shots that are due to weapon inaccuracy. Calling this a useless thread is just your inner retard coming at me with a useless comment.
Thanks for bumping my thread tho.

Ocio

I’ve been waiting for retards like you. If you’re stating that it’s the games issue and not the you’re delusional. Guns have close to perfect first shot accuracy, which means it isn’t all shots that are due to weapon inaccuracy. Calling this a useless thread is just your inner retard coming at me with a useless comment.
Thanks for bumping my thread tho.
Keep shitting the cheat u will not help at all. If u make a thread how people can help u? Ur using 35 HC on auto and u want to avoid misses due to spread. Moderators will ignore the thread cause ur a bit retard.

Feco1337

I was already fed up with it, some misses in the spread, you can't even do the moments, you either get onshot or get killed faster

kden

Banned
Keep shitting the cheat u will not help at all. If u make a thread how people can help u? Ur using 35 HC on auto and u want to avoid misses due to spread. Moderators will ignore the thread cause ur a bit retard.
See it’s actually funny that you’re making assumptions about my config, which are completely false. You can’t seem the face reality that the cheats autostop and aimpunch fix is completely inferior to other cheats’.

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
You didn't show us your config, funny how you claim it's cheat issue but then you dont include your config.. but from what I can see in the clips your min damage is like 1 or 2, maximum 5...? also by the speed of your shots i'd say hitchance is somewhere around 40-45 (maybe less?)..
idk man, you give us "feedback" but it's not really feedback if we can't try and reproduce the issues you're having..

Reactions: mdlm and rk246

kden

Banned
You didn't show us your config, funny how you claim it's cheat issue but then you dont include your config.. but from what I can see in the clips your min damage is like 1 or 2, maximum 5...? also by the speed of your shots i'd say hitchance is somewhere around 40-45 (maybe less?)..
idk man, you give us "feedback" but it's not really feedback if we can't try and reproduce the issues you're having..
If you’re talking about the clip where om crouch walking on site, i was forced to override my minimum damage, otherwise it wouldn’t have shot because he was dt quickpeeking. Config has been changed alot since these clips, but i can assure you that the hotchance in those clips are in the range of 50-68

yuihvh

If you’re talking about the clip where om crouch walking on site, i was forced to override my minimum damage, otherwise it wouldn’t have shot because he was dt quickpeeking. Config has been changed alot since these clips, but i can assure you that the hotchance in those clips are in the range of 50-68
no cant be i make best cfg and he bought it. its never wrong with my cfg grr:mad:

Reactions: kden

Nadindi

Banned
Early adopter

cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue cfg issue
Joined Nov 18, 2020

Nadindi

Banned
Early adopter
Funny how this "spread" issue kden is having doesn't happen on other cheat providers

Status
Not open for further replies.