Spread

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

d3tox

As someone who uses OT regularly, this is a cfg issue and you are not willing to tune your cfg and try what other people say. Lower your HC not to 0 or to 20 but around 40-65 with a md of 25-35, (force safepoint to make sure you hit your shots but there is more of a delay) I only miss to spread when I push a bad angle against someone with good AA.

Calling people retarded for trying to explain what your issue is, and it shows that you are biased and unwilling to actually learn.

Reactions: nasunkosto

erupt

As someone who uses OT regularly, this is a cfg issue and you are not willing to tune your cfg and try what other people say. Lower your HC not to 0 or to 20 but around 40-65 with a md of 25-35, I only miss to spread when I push a bad angle against someone with good AA.

Calling people retarded for trying to explain what your issue is, and it shows that you are biased and unwilling to actually learn.
AGREED +REP

erupt

As someone who regularly uses onetap, I will have to inform you that this is a config issue. Read what d3tox said above

lolbhris

As someone who uses OT regularly, this is a cfg issue and you are not willing to tune your cfg and try what other people say. Lower your HC not to 0 or to 20 but around 40-65 with a md of 25-35, (force safepoint to make sure you hit your shots but there is more of a delay) I only miss to spread when I push a bad angle against someone with good AA.

REGULAR OT USER HERE, Gonna have to agree with d3tox. Definitely should look into how some things can affect certain aspects of the cheat. I'll be honest, when I first began I could understand your situation but take d3toxs word cause he make good config

Nosko

It's not that I'm not willing to tune my cfg it's just that I already tried lowering my hc and it doesn't work at all. I've played for days trying to find a good hc that doesn't miss a lot due to spread and just can't find it bcs there just isn't a good hc for me.

Nosko

I thought autostop was having issues. Turns out it's just force accuracy, lower hitchance and disable force accuracy. Had the same problem at both high & low hitchances, turned off force accuracy and it's working fine at 53 hc currently (dynamic pointscale as well). Besides the possible resolver body misses (rare) & occlusion misses, I now don't miss as much.
I miss read your stuff. I thought u said force pointscale for some reason.

I'm missing a ton due to spread literally every one or two kills I will miss atleast once due to spread which gets me killed most of the time. Here is my cfg. I've tried force pointscale but that doesn't make me miss less due to spread. Also a higher / lower min damage doesn't do anything aswell. If you think I should LOWER my hitchance just don't comment please it's not gonna make me miss due to spread less.

giY6FJp.png
use early -hitchance: 62 - hitboxes:head, chest, lower chest, stomash, leg - multihitboxes: head, chest, stomash, leg -Mdamge :32 -force poit escale 70,70 DONT USE FORCE SAFEPOINT
YOU MISS ALL IF YOU USE force acurracy and safe points

wann2k

use early -hitchance: 62 - hitboxes:head, chest, lower chest, stomash, leg - multihitboxes: head, chest, stomash, leg -Mdamge :32 -force poit escale 70,70 DONT USE FORCE SAFEPOINT
YOU MISS ALL IF YOU USE force acurracy and safe points
dont use force accuracy wtf

Hey, occlusion now also accounts for spread so higher spread can also just be occlusion, try 70 hc prefer safepoint, head chest stomach pelvis and for multipoint head chest stomach, dynamic min damage would also work well
actually p advice t f

wann2k

Didn't say use my settings, fyi I don't have those issues but I can confirm it's a you problem in this case.

wann2k

Oh yeah I guess my pc is just ratted then
if u cant take criticism then i dont know why u posted this thread, as i said i do just fine with my settings and have missed less and less after turning force accuracy off. i barely have spread misses anymore. if u play like a brainless moron and can't adapt to your own settings if you were to remake your auto config then it's just a "you" problem and not the cheats fault that u miss due spread, slowwalk speed luas are there for a reason
i dont understand why in the fuck are you instant replaying spread misses like anybody cares though spread is a normal mechanic of cs, nospread in matchmaking and shit got patched back in late 2014 iirc & spread seed prediction was removed around 2017 i think (2016 cheats did have spread seed prediction). unless some crazy shit comes out we will never see a cheat that will completely negate spread and hit every shot.
if u want just set ur hitchance to 88 and 25% pointscale with min damage over 30 and have fun playing like that, stacker's auto config lua changes your hitchance & pointscale values based on misses due to spread and after around 2 maps of playing i think you'll end up with those values i said above.

wann2k

I don't have spread misses with any other cheat. My playstyle is completely fine I even send some clips where you could see when I missed
ok you clearly can't read " i dont understand why in the fuck are you instant replaying spread misses like anybody cares though spread is a normal mechanic of cs, nospread in matchmaking and shit got patched back in late 2014 iirc & spread seed prediction was removed around 2017 i think (2016 cheats did have spread seed prediction). unless some crazy shit comes out we will never see a cheat that will completely negate spread and hit every shot. "
and how do you not have spread misses with any other cheat when spread is a basic mechanic of cs that exists ever since 1.5 or earlier probably; even skeet misses due spread from time to time with a hitchance of 64 or 66. no perfect autostop exists, im not defending ot as the autostop could be worked upon.
if you were to say "i miss due to spread more on ot" then i would have taken you seriously, there is no way you don't miss due spread on auto with other DURING the dt meta.

Timing

Just don’t be a retard, use 22 min damage, 62 hit chance and take off upper chest and legs hit box