Spread

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Nosko

I'm missing a ton due to spread literally every one or two kills I will miss atleast once due to spread which gets me killed most of the time. Here is my cfg. I've tried force pointscale but that doesn't make me miss less due to spread. Also a higher / lower min damage doesn't do anything aswell. If you think I should LOWER my hitchance just don't comment please it's not gonna make me miss due to spread less.

giY6FJp.png

Nosko

Turn down your pointscale to prevent this, the higher your pointscale is the higher are the chances to miss due to spread.
Maybe you can't read or something but " I've tried force pointscale but that doesn't make me miss less due to spread. "

hyppr

to the people replying "cfg issue":
- changing mindmg doesnt make u miss less due to spread
- hes said that changing pointscale doesnt make him miss less
- lowering his hc will not make him miss less due to spread, that makes no sense

Reactions: Krezzy and Nosko

wann2k

I thought autostop was having issues. Turns out it's just force accuracy, lower hitchance and disable force accuracy. Had the same problem at both high & low hitchances, turned off force accuracy and it's working fine at 53 hc currently (dynamic pointscale as well). Besides the possible resolver body misses (rare) & occlusion misses, I now don't miss as much.

Nosko

I thought autostop was having issues. Turns out it's just force accuracy, lower hitchance and disable force accuracy. Had the same problem at both high & low hitchances, turned off force accuracy and it's working fine at 53 hc currently (dynamic pointscale as well). Besides the possible resolver body misses (rare) & occlusion misses, I now don't miss as much.
I literally never play with force pointscale and I'm missing like crazy. I doubt lowering my hc is gonna make me miss LESS due to spread

wann2k

I literally never play with force pointscale and I'm missing like crazy. I doubt lowering my hc is gonna make me miss LESS due to spread
You missed my point, I said disable force accuracy. I had hitchances between 53 and 70 and with each hitchance I was still missing consistently due spread. Disabling "Force Accuracy" autostop option fixes those misses, at least for me.
I never said anything about force pointscale either, I said I use 53 hc dynamic pointscale. Never told you to lower your hitchance either, just stop using an autostop option that is currently broken.

Reactions: Krezzy

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Hey, occlusion now also accounts for spread so higher spread can also just be occlusion, try 70 hc prefer safepoint, head chest stomach pelvis and for multipoint head chest stomach, dynamic min damage would also work well