should I buy one tap v4?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

idkk

skeet > onetap stupid fag
doesn't matter if 'skeet is better than otv4' ik your being an egotistical little sperg, but the guy asked if HE should buy it as an alternative cheat to other free ones and in my opinion it is most definitely worth it, @Imperor and you will understand the difference in p2c and free cheats.

nargyarg

100% worth buying, but find some people to help with configs if you're having issues. Otherwise you'll resort to trash talking the cheat like other people do.

doesn't matter if 'skeet is better than otv4' ik your being an egotistical little sperg, but the guy asked if HE should buy it as an alternative cheat to other free ones and in my opinion it is most definitely worth it, @Imperor and you will understand the difference in p2c and free cheats.
shut up stupid faggot nn bitch stop talking before I call the tranny killers $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ this cheat is dog lololol just stop talking your input is not appreciated.

idkk

????????? ur a newfag bro imagine flexing a ONETAP uid btw lololol I can multi account all I want bro its fucking onetap
ah yes because this is my main alias! I am sure you are an og dude! smh, Got better things to do than argue with this sperg.

fyi - me talking about your uid doesn't imply that I was flexing mine, I was just laughing at you! Maybe you weren't educated enough at school but you are stupidly incompetent.

ah yes because this is my main alias! I am sure you are an og dude! smh, Got better things to do than argue with this sperg.

fyi - me talking about your uid doesn't imply that I was flexing mine, I was just laughing at you! Maybe you weren't educated enough at school but you are stupidly incompetent.
shut up retard keep fanning the cheat newgen fag !!!!!!!!!!! looooool