should i buy onetap.com

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Toes

hi onetap users, im creating this thread on behalf of my bank account. i've recently invested in a neverlose subscription and a gamesense subscription. however, i do not feel as if my needs for the current state of hvh are being meant when using these softwares. what do you guys think, please be transparent and non bias.

Thanks, average hvh enjoyed!

FatherLogan

I would recommend ot 100%. I don't have experience with gamesense so I can't speak on it and neverlose is just gs, nem, fatal +100k other cheats mixed in one and still somehow bad but from what I heard ot is better than gs and I even though I haven't used gs think ot is better. (there's no need to wait for the update it's insane now. I got my sub last night and was literally cumming with the amount of h$ I was hitting.)

Reactions: zDrPepper96x

hugozgt

hi onetap users, im creating this thread on behalf of my bank account. i've recently invested in a neverlose subscription and a gamesense subscription. however, i do not feel as if my needs for the current state of hvh are being meant when using these softwares. what do you guys think, please be transparent and non bias.

Thanks, average hvh enjoyed!
invite me to gamesense and il tell you lol

• Haha
Reactions: effy

effy

Early adopter
girls dont like guys that dont have a sub so u need to always have a sub to look cool asf for the ladies

Toes

girls dont like guys that dont have a sub so u need to always have a sub to look cool asf for the ladies
Oh right i see. i appreciate your reply.

follow up question, if i buy mutliple subscriptions for onetap.com i will get more than 1 ladies?

CometZ

I would recommend ot 100%. I don't have experience with gamesense so I can't speak on it and neverlose is just gs, nem, fatal +100k other cheats mixed in one and still somehow bad but from what I heard ot is better than gs and I even though I haven't used gs think ot is better. (there's no need to wait for the update it's insane now. I got my sub last night and was literally cumming with the amount of h$ I was hitting.)
i mean u was prolly hitting head cuz the desync anim update

mrdad

Yeah I agree, you should wait for the big update in the following 1-2 weeks
If that's as good as the hype around it -> buy it!