should I buy ot?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ogygiffyx

I am neverlose user and I play mainly on scout, I heard that ot is not good for scout so I am asking is it worth buying

hatsuhaze

I am neverlose user and I play mainly on scout, I heard that ot is not good for scout so I am asking is it worth buying
incredibly bad idea asking for advice on what cheat to buy on a forum of a separate p2c, even if some suggestions are going to be useful and nonbiased, most of them are going to be biased towards the cheat you made the forum post on

usc

incredibly bad idea asking for advice on what cheat to buy on a forum of a separate p2c, even if some suggestions are going to be useful and nonbiased, most of them are going to be biased towards the cheat you made the forum post on
🤓 nerd response^^^^^^^ (he is a faggot🤢🤮)

ot is ight it ight just wait for the update rn (will happen prob like right when next month starts to run out subs trolololo) and it will make the cheat not outdated (has no ax etc like other cheats and lacks with others heavily) but i have a config meant for prediction and retarddation and it works and scout aint dat bad at times depending. But i perfer ot over NL and gs (prob not fatal but i never used it so i can't talk on it) because ot can resolve especially because desync is fucked but uhhh it doesn't shoot for no reason and just doesn't shoot if it doesn't seem safe because ot doesn't like NL user's forcing os like jews the ideal tick is sorta thing if you are buying a cheat to "scout" and force baim like a neek (i got ducky aa which fucking has everything for it but it's private rn and it caused for realll ideal tick jew moments) but yeah i would say prob best community cheat if u know how to play and 100% prob the best base cheat there is but luas on NL and Gs just sorta makes them better... but regardless desync is fucked and head is realllyyy easy to connect and ot liked to do that before my sub ran out. (the 25th so my opinion is valid u fart nuggets)

ok das it thanks from coming to my ted talk