Short review (HvH)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

westerneast

Wanted to try out onetap again after some time and I'm impressed. Got HWID-reset accepted instantly, created a config in 10 minutes and topped the scoreboard.

Anti-Aim:
Pretty decent, don't feel like it's bad. Others will miss you and you don't need any scripts. It's not "unhittable" though, so it's not 10/10.
9/10

Ragebot:
Fantastic. It's quick, it hits persistently and it's very easy to configure. I legit only have default weapon config with dynamic options and 70% hit chance, taps all day long on all weapons. Misses some tricky AAs, but all cheats do that. Very good for aggressive playstyles.
9/10

Visuals:
I love the simplicity of everything, especially the watermark, keybind and spectator list. It's clear and not over the top.
The only thing I would like changed is the glow chams, they don't look very good at all compared to other cheats. I loved the chams on nemesis, so that style of glow chams would be sweet.
9/10

Menu:
It's simple and easy to use, looks alright. What more do you need?
9/10

Misc:
It has about every option you'd want. There are features I missed in other cheats coming from OT. The only thing I'd like to see is a lobby finder for OT users looking to play, but there is maybe a script for that(?).
10/10

Overall 9/10. I love how OT feels quick, you can bhop fast and reliably hit heads.

Last edited: