SeasonHmms Review on Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

SeasonHmm

Legit Bot 10/10: Onetap has the best legit bot out of every cheat ive ever used and thats alot i love all the features and settings u can use u can go full blatant or full closet cheater and i have not had 1 account banned or reported yet and no suspicions cant wait to see what else comes to the legit bot

Misc and visuals; 9/10 One of the cleanest looking visuals that ive ever seen and always love it when i see people boxes and chams in hvh with multiple configurations for all type of colour schemes it never ends with up to the craziest colours all the way to normal deffo the best for me so far , i love all the options i can use in the misc section from thirdperson all the way to extended backtracking its all amazing and really cant wait to see what they add next

RageBot 9/10 i hit non stop p with the ragebot i love everything u can do with it and the fakeduck is amazing its not laggy and ive never been tapped while using it the anti aim is so nice when u get the perfect values it seems damn near impossible to hit ur head and the fakelag is amazing ive never seen anyother providers with this many options in a cheat.

i want to say thank you to everyone of the staff members for working on onetap and making it better with every update never seen this much support for anything else hopefully somewhere in the future i can use onetap [alpha] and give my opinons on that thank you for ur time.
-SeasonHmm

Last edited:

Ray

Subscriber
nice review :) glad you're enjoying the cheat <3 the staff are amazing and coders are cute!

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Good review, I like how you mentioned the staff members. That will give more people an idea of who they really are.

KateAwpton

Banned
Legit Bot 10/10: Onetap has the best legit bot out of every cheat ive ever used and thats alot i love all the features and settings u can use u can go full blatant or full closet cheater and i have not had 1 account banned or reported yet and no suspicions cant wait to see what else comes to the legit bot

Misc and visuals; 9/10 One of the cleanest looking visuals that ive ever seen and always love it when i see people boxes and chams in hvh with multiple configurations for all type of colour schemes it never ends with up to the craziest colours all the way to normal deffo the best for me so far , i love all the options i can use in the misc section from thirdperson all the way to extended backtracking its all amazing and really cant wait to see what they add next

RageBot 9/10 i hit non stop p with the ragebot i love everything u can do with it and the fakeduck is amazing its not laggy and ive never been tapped while using it the anti aim is so nice when u get the perfect values it seems damn near impossible to hit ur head and the fakelag is amazing ive never seen anyother providers with this many options in a cheat.

i want to say thank you to everyone of the staff members for working on onetap and making it better with every update never seen this much support for anything else hopefully somewhere in the future i can use onetap [alpha] and give my opinons on that thank you for ur time.
-SeasonHmm
Nice review I agree. Maybe not include “kiss-ass” type stuff because it’s going to seemed forced for the people who read this to decide on what they buy for the cheat, or staff members who read this.

On a more positive note, you should make some media! Sounds like you are doing great with the cheat. Media (like a youtube video) you can make very easily using shadowplay. It’s also fun and you get to know people a little better.

Great review, keep doing great man glad you are enjoying this cheat like I am :)