Ruff Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Melvan

LegitBot 5/10
Since i only use backtrack the legit bot dosent really matter but it isnt that good, and one thing that annoys me is how the staff says we removed the rage features to make the cheat easier for begginers to configure, and tbh legit aimbot is harder to configure then rage config.

Anti-Aim 6/10
It's decent but could be improved really much, for an example otc and other free cheats is the only cheats that dump. I've tested luas/scripts for the Anti-Aim and some worked but u dont want it to be a lua based cheat right! So please add more features to aa.

Visuals 8/10
The visuals is really like any other cheat, but its still good with it's own unique features, and its really simple to configure nice visuals!

RageBot 4/10
I've seen the ragebot perform really good, but now it misses much. And i think the majority off the onetap users disagreed with the ragebot update, many good features were removed for an example wall min dmg like what. It's supposed to be automatic now but then it shoots pepole through a wall for 1dmg.

Resolver 5/10
It's better then most free cheats but still needs improvment, the onetap team is earing a life saving from this cheat, so you'd would expect them to have faster updates etc. But anyways its a pretty okay resolver i would say.

Misc 7/10
What can i say its a classic Misc tab with all the expected features .

DetaiLZZ

I wonder what cheat you mainly use to be putting the ragebot to 4/10, you must be comparing this cheat to gods plan.