Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

SlayzHvH

Well I bought onetap ive had it for 3 days, It hasnt really performed very good. Mainly because I have no configs and theres nowhere to get good configs because everyone is selling them.

NinjaOficial

Configs are checkboxes, sliders, dropdowns and multi dropdowns states, paid configs can be better or worse than free configs depending on your playstyle, no reason to pay for one.

Reactions: Landry

IamDUCK

Duck (!big~tomat)#6445 add me i can send you my config lolol its just peek and hope to kill people u can almost kill people everytime they peek first with mine lul i can send it for fwee cuz my ot gonna end soon this month i think lel

doggo1123

Duck (!big~tomat)#6445 add me i can send you my config lolol its just peek and hope to kill people u can almost kill people everytime they peek first with mine lul i can send it for fwee cuz my ot gonna end soon this month i think lel
your cfg sucks tbh

• Sad
Reactions: IamDUCK

doggo1123

ngl your config is broken

• Sad
Reactions: IamDUCK