[REVIEW] p onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

luna123

This is my onetap review after 1 sub and many top frags

Rage: 8.5/10
The rage since the last update has improved a lot and the DT is way better, I only gave this an 8/10 since the DT is a tiny bit inconsistent but other than that 95% of the time the DT hits and it hits very fast. A lot of people might say its bad but most of them just run into a crowd of people and expect to hit a 7k with their DT since they saw it on a video which is kinda retarded also some of their configs are literal dogshit. If you are not hitting with DT I recommend tweaking your config and playing like as if you aren't retarded also just git gud forehead. The only other issue i have with the rage is the scout and if I'm going to be honest is probably the worse thing about the cheat right now, now it might be a config issue but I've tried many different configs and just still seemed to miss every head, I would just say this is the resolver's problem though. This cheat would be way better if it could scout consistently because i rarely hit head unless it's onshot, or the person just has a shit cheat with shit aa but the again, the auto is just terrific and I never go negative if I'm trying to win
Legit: 8/10
The legit bot is not bad at all and hasn't gotten me banned except for that one time I was just bhopping around and making it look obvious but I have never been banned for the aimbot. My problem with this is that it still looks really snappy and can sometimes be obvious to people spectating. I know this isn't meant to be a legit cheat and I have also noticed they've actually tried to improve the legit bot by adding more features to it but I wouldn't say the legit bot is a 10/10 but it hasn't gotten me banned so that's a plus. I would also like to see a legit bhop where it makes it look like you are messing up your bhop jumps so it looks more legit, unless they already have that but I haven't seen it.

Anti-Aim: 9/10
I would say the anti aim is very good once configured right, many people don't know how to so they call it bad but I've had many cheats dump me including sk-(please no ban) although I would like to see different features added in the future like edge yaw but I'd say the anti aim can perform what it is supposed to do with the right settings and the right brain (Javascripts can make this a 10/10)

Visuals: 10/10
I honestly don't have any problems with the visuals, its unique, clean, and it looks very nice there are also many ways you can make your visuals look and it's very customizable, the aesthetic is just great in general

Misc: 9/10
The miscellaneous tab has what is necessary, I would like to see more stuff added but I don't really have a problem with it right now, I like how they added a menu scaling which makes the menu easier to see and it let's you do more things with the menu which you couldn't before (I know the scaling isn't in the miscellaneous tab but I consider it to be "miscellaneous")

Final words:
in the end I like to consider this update one of the best improvements since v2, I also like how the devs are actually working hard to improve their cheat and how they are listening to people's suggestions so keep up the good work

Onetap Rating: 9/10

Last edited:
lmao "I would say the anti aim is very good once configured right" literally you cant configure the normal ot aa so how you can give the aa 9/10 and dont say js if a cheat cant make a good aa on its own it sucks

Ultranite

lmao "I would say the anti aim is very good once configured right" literally you cant configure the normal ot aa so how you can give the aa 9/10 and dont say js if a cheat cant make a good aa on its own it sucks
I'm yet to see you post something on this forum that doesn't consist of you whining. Do you have anything constructive to say?

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Regarding your statement, playstyle has quite a lot of insight to the functionality of the anti-aim, running and jumping in air then complaining about something of in which any hack would have the same result is childish and inconclusive of any proper feedback. Please give a suggestion list of what should be added that is unique and isn't completely similar to anything else and then add a reason as to how it would benefit everyone.