Review [GER/ENG]

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

lucifer

Early adopter
So this review is dedicated to all new users that are thinking about whether to buy the cheat or not.
I'll order this review into chapters and categories.

Here is the structure:

Chapter 1: Introduction

Chapter 2: English-Review

• LEGIT
  • RAGE
  • ANTI-AIM
  • PLAYERS
  • VISUALS
  • MISC
Chapter 3: German-Review

• LEGIT
  • RAGE
  • ANTI-AIM
  • PLAYERS
  • VISUALS
  • MISC
Chapter 4: CONCLUSION

Introduction:
So let's first look at the moderation and the cheat itself. 
The moderator and admins of the cheat are extremely nice and help with every problem. Expect support and understanding in case of a problem or bug.
 Likewise, the cheat will be regular updated, you can prepare youself for great updates and improvements.

Chapter 2: English-Review

Legit:
I have not played much legit with the cheat yet. All I can say is that the aimbot and backtracking looks smooth and legit.
I never had weird flicks or alot of Aimbot misses. I'd say the LEGIT Bot is very good for a priority RAGE hack.

RAGE:
First of all I have to say that I love the ragebot. It's fully customizable and very transparent.
The Product does what it stands for: 1 tapping.
The resolver is totally OP and saves alot of FPS, not like other cheats.
Even if you are new to HvH and don't know how to config yet the mods and community will help you owning everyone on the HvH servers.
Also the multi-point is perfect for headshots, bAiming and tAiming. You can basically do what you want, I recommend going for 1 taps.

ANTI-AIM:
There is not alot to say about the AA since it's actually perfect.
It's like the ragebot, very cusomizable and it does what it has to do: making people shoot your fake.
Well I dont know if the coders found out a new LBY-Break method but even very popular cheats are mag-dumping this insane fake.
The freestanding got fixed aswell and works totally fine there is nothing to complain about, also the cheat has a inverter-feature which
changes your real, which let's you controll the freestanding even in ESP 1Ways.
The fake-walk is consistent and is doesn't let you miss due to spread, it could be a little faster tho but thats nitpicking.

PLAYERS 
I can't say alot since the visuals are simple and beautiful. I really enjoy the usefull flags and the juicy glow esp.

NOTE: the ESP is also not killing your FPS that's a plus point on my screen!
Just see youself! :)

VISUALS
As with the players category I can't really complain at all. Every feature there is usefull and coded perfect.
I love that you have different tracers for HIT and MISS (but tbh you never miss so you don't really need that)

MISC
The miscs are pretty much perfect aswell. It comes with some unique features which I (personally) never saw at other cheats!
The skinchanger works perfectly I never had any problems with it. Also the "rare animation" feature is fucking LIT.
You can customize the volume in aswell, the ping-spike works and rarely misses. Also you have a preserve killfeed!

Chapter 2: German-Review

Legit:
Ich habe nicht viel mit dem Legit-bot gespielt. Alles was ich sagen kann, dass ich nie irgenwelche Flicks oder Bugs hatte.
Der Aimbot trifft gut, ist smooth und ist leicht einzustellen. Das Backtracking sieht auch sehr legit aus.

RAGE:
Nun, zunächst muss ich sagen, dass ich den Rage-bot liebe. Man kann alles einstellen, es ist sehr übersichtlich & leicht zu verstehen.
Der Cheat macht genau das wofür auch sein Name steht: 1 tappen.
Der Resolver trifft perfekt und drückt die FPS nicht so runter, wie bei anderen Cheats. (PLUSPUNKT!)
Selbst wenn du keine Ahnung von HvH oder Configs hast wird dir die Community helfen auf jedem HvH Server zu dominieren.
Der Mutli-point und Hit-scan gefällt mir beim Cheat am besten, man kann sich eigentlich aussuchen ob man bodyaimen,headshots oder
toeaimen will, da der Cheat alles kann. Ich empfehle natürlich auf Head zu gehen!

ANTI-AIM:
Viel kann man hier nicht sagen, weil das AA ziemlich perfekt ist.
Wie beim rage-bot ist es einfach einzustellen und es macht, was es machen soll: den Gegner aus fake schiessen lassen.
Ich weiss nicht ob die Coder eine neue LBY-Breaker Methode herausgefunden haben, aber selbst bekannte Cheats schiessen ununterbrochen auf fake.
Das Freestanding wurde gefixt und funktioniert perfekt, selbst wenn der Gegner im ESP 1Way steht kann man mit dem Inverter einfach sein Freestanding 
drehen und die Kontrolle über die Situation bekommen. 
Der Fake-walk funktioniert und macht was er soll, er lässt dich nicht in die Luft schiessen etc. 
Er könnte ein bisschen schneller sein, aber das ist wirklich Erbsenzählerei. 

PLAYERS 
Der ESP hat viel zum einstellen und sieht sehr gut aus. Es gibt viele nützliche Flags und der Glow sieht schon NOICE aus.
NOTE: nicht mal der ESP drückt viele FPS. PLUSPUNKT!

Am besten guckt ihr euch den ESP selber an!

VISUALS
Genau wie bei den Player-Einstellungen kann man bei den Visuals nicht meckern. Viele nützliche Features und nichts davon frisst FPS.
Was ich nett fand ist, dass es verschiedene Tracer gab für z.B hit oder miss (auch wenn der für miss eigentlich unnötig ist, weil man eh nie missed)

MISC
Die Miscs sind ebenso perfekt, alles nützliche und wichtige dabei. Es gibt sogar ein paar Features die ich vorher (persönlich) noch nie bei anderen Cheats gesehen habe.
Der Skinchanger funktioniert super, hatte nie Probleme damit. Es gibt ein rare animation Feature, 
welches wie es schon sagt seltene Animationen anzeigt, fand ich übel nice.
Man kann sogar den Sound einstellen (z.B Fußschritte), der ping-spike funktioniert und trifft eigentlich immer. Außerdem gibt's einen preserve killfeed!

Chapter 4: CONCLUSION

There's nothing to complain about the cheat. It does what it stands for. I really enjoy playing with it and recomment every new user to try it yourself!

Take a look at ALL the features here!

Reactions: Ray and Nightmare

BOXLEY

Early adopter
Insane review man, going to buy it when I’m home and can’t wait to find out what you’re talking about!