Review for Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Hyu

Ragebot 8/10
No, I don't fanboy over onetap. It's a good public cheat. I would say it's about the same as fatality at the moment. People say it's bipolar but I've never gone negative with this cheat. People don't realize it's a privilege to have features like auto wall min damage, and overriding the default for different guns.

Legitbot 9/10
I use low fov aimbot and its about the same as aimware's legitbot. The only difference would be that this aimbot's more static. It depends on legit playstyle but fits me perfectly.

Anti aim 7/10
It has all the necessary functions. Not the best but certainly better than all free cheats.

Visuals 7/10
I mean, it's okay. Personal preference and it fits my preference just fine. Its basic, simple, and easy to navigate around when you're looking for something. It can have some nice ass lookin' chams though.

Misc 9/10
Love the different kinds of autostrafers. If onetap adds jump-bugging and other movement features, I'd rate this a 10/10.

Menu 10/10
Easy to navigate, readable font. Maybe being able to change colors like back in v2 would be nice though.

Optimization 10/10
Haha. I tried aimware for a month. So I'll let that one sink in..

Reactions: Linguini

sean

Early adopter
Probably the most direct to the point review without the unwarranted "I'm so and so v0.6 user here and this is what I wrote after 1 godly/poor game".

Reactions: Hyu and Fisty

ComHollu

U cant say any cheat is as good as any cheat
believe it or not cheats are actually quite advanced end of the day it all comes down to the user

No, this is not a problem with onetap. It depends on you, your settings, and your attack methods. These will affect your performance. If you want to become stronger, you should practice yourself