review dont bbq me plz

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

doxifieq

ok so i havent made a review for a bit
also pls dont kill me

Legit: 5.5/10
Not the best not the worst legit aa flicks alot and sometimes the aimbot also snap to head (ignoring speed yaw thing) usually i just use triggerbot since the aimbot is too snappy

Rage: 6.5/10
It can be good and it can be absolute garbage. Personally i like the previous DT way more than the current one (simply because i miss more) the autostop also seems to have a few issues as i miss to spread even with DT off sometimes
BUT THE RESOLVER OH BOY IM NOT EVEN GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT PEOPLE ARE JUST GONNA FLAME ME

Anti aim: 7/10
Difficult to find the right settings but can be good once you figure out whats good for your playstyle

Visuals: 9.5/10
Nice visuals but glow chams arent the best (in my opinion dont send a hitman to my house)

World: 9/10
Nightmode and third person usually breaks when loading a cfg that doesnt have third person spectator on other than that World tab is really good

Misc: 10/10
bro its a misc tab

Last edited:
Reactions: leoOze

Krezzy

Banned
BUT THE RESOLVER OH BOY IM NOT EVEN GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT PEOPLE ARE JUST GONNA FLAME ME
what the fucking fuck do you mean i missed twice due to resolver and it corrected itself maybe stop blaming spread and fakeduck inaccuracy and playstyle on resolver

edit: resolvers won't be perfect in desync era, just give it some time and it'll be good

p.s. sorry if i came off aggressive thats just how i talk ily

Reactions: wann2k

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Slowwalking doesn't mean you won't miss due to spread,. especially if you just started to slowwalk or just got autostopped, if you have any issues with the resolver, provide video evidence with your configuration. This is how issues will get resolved.