Review After using 1 Year

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Chateauhv

So I have been using OT since the release of v4 not regularly but yeah often and i have come to conclusion-

Rage bot- 8.5/10

I really like the rage bot considering it doesnt miss body aims unlike other cheats, Double tap is swift and accurate too, adding Lag peek made it so much superior to other providers.

AA- 5/10
With JS- 8/10
Doesnt needs explanation.

Resolver - 8/10

As said above rage bot is solid and i can trust resolver .

ESP- 1/10
ESP is shit, thats the reason why I dont use Onetap for 1v1/5v5/2v2 or unmatched
Yes servers having far esp plugin has no problem but in MM or pug servers i dont recommend, If they fix dormant esp or make it even like Neverlose or GS, I will make onetap as my main cheat.

Misc- 8/10
Auto strafer could be better. Rest all fine.
Thanks

usc

i must say i disagree but agree with this ok first get a snack time to type like a nerd reason = bored 😁

1.AA(no js or anything)- 9/10 for it being very basic i used to use the base aa before duckyscript aa was actually logical and godlike and it make people miss very well and proof :
(at this time i used base aa and used duckyscript as indicators and for stuff it make thingy better like recharge yes yes monkey explanation and it does look better now this was super early in the development)

2. Esp 7/10 Reason i say this even though ot has and is known for having horrible esp on the other hand i will play with other people using other cheats such as nl or gs and at times ot renders most of them better than them. but then on the other hand sometimes very rarely but it happens in some situations i peek or they peek and as soon as they are visible or can be shot at they vanish for a slip second causing cheat to not shootering super quick leading to the other person shooting first.

3. das it it is ight it's got good prediction but only rlly i agree on this cuz i did a lil experimento before my sub ran out a few days ago

Chateauhv

i must say i disagree but agree with this ok first get a snack time to type like a nerd reason = bored 😁

1.AA(no js or anything)- 9/10 for it being very basic i used to use the base aa before duckyscript aa was actually logical and godlike and it make people miss very well and proof :
(at this time i used base aa and used duckyscript as indicators and for stuff it make thingy better like recharge yes yes monkey explanation and it does look better now this was super early in the development)

2. Esp 7/10 Reason i say this even though ot has and is known for having horrible esp on the other hand i will play with other people using other cheats such as nl or gs and at times ot renders most of them better than them. but then on the other hand sometimes very rarely but it happens in some situations i peek or they peek and as soon as they are visible or can be shot at they vanish for a slip second causing cheat to not shootering super quick leading to the other person shooting first.

3. das it it is ight it's got good prediction but only rlly i agree on this cuz i did a lil experimento before my sub ran out a few days ago
how can u compare to something u havent used lol
and in the video u clearly using ducky aa lol, thats what i said with js its good

usc

how can u compare to something u havent used lol
and in the video u clearly using ducky aa lol, thats what i said with js its good
did you read it all (alot of people half ass read shit)? at that time i only used it for indicators as of the time the aa was sperg aa and not logical this was simply slight jitter aa tbh it worked fine...ot's base aa is really good.

tracklife

Banned
So I have been using OT since the release of v4 not regularly but yeah often and i have come to conclusion-

Rage bot- 8.5/10

I really like the rage bot considering it doesnt miss body aims unlike other cheats, Double tap is swift and accurate too, adding Lag peek made it so much superior to other providers.

AA- 5/10
With JS- 8/10
Doesnt needs explanation.

Resolver - 8/10

As said above rage bot is solid and i can trust resolver .

ESP- 1/10
ESP is shit, thats the reason why I dont use Onetap for 1v1/5v5/2v2 or unmatched
Yes servers having far esp plugin has no problem but in MM or pug servers i dont recommend, If they fix dormant esp or make it even like Neverlose or GS, I will make onetap as my main cheat.

Misc- 8/10
Auto strafer could be better. Rest all fine.
Thanks

There is nothing wrong with onetap’s esp you’re retarded

If you understood how how getting player origin when a player is dormant works you would realize why you’re retarded