Review After Becoming a Ruthle$$ Member With OTv3

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Ragebot(5/10) It's bipolar some days it's amazing other days it's not that great I feel like removing all those ragebot features made it easy to config for new players and harder to do good with
Anti-Aim(7/10) With Java Scripts it can be really good and some cheats will dump but using plain AA is not so great unless you know how to E peek.
Visuals(5/10) Good customization but needs to load them in farther.
Misc(9/10) Really good.
Legit bot(7/10) I did use legit bot before then ban wave and didn't get banned and still have a prime account with no bans using only legit bot.

I think OTv3 just needs a update that's all and I have high hopes for OTV4. Hopefully we will get one soon and I can go 56-3 again ;(.

authentication

Early adopter
Ragebot(5/10) It's bipolar some days it's amazing other days it's not that great I feel like removing all those ragebot features made it easy to config for new players and harder to do good with
Anti-Aim(7/10) With Java Scripts it can be really good and some cheats will dump but using plain AA is not so great unless you know how to E peek.
Visuals(5/10) Good customization but needs to load them in farther.
Misc(9/10) Really good.
Legit bot(7/10) I did use legit bot before then ban wave and didn't get banned and still have a prime account with no bans using only legit bot.

I think OTv3 just needs a update that's all and I have high hopes for OTV4. Hopefully we will get one soon and I can go 56-3 again ;(.
wtf is ruthles$$