Onetap review after almost 2 months of using.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Krusk

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION AND ITS TOTALLY JUST FROM MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE CHEAT

In short, just get the cheat, it's good for legit and HVH.

RAGEBOT 8/10

It's pretty well made, hits head pretty often but sometimes it forces body aim even if hitbox override isn't selected. The thing that could be improved would be: backtrack (tries backtracking even if it's not backtrackable), resolver (sorry but I blame the resolver on force body aims when it doesn't, it's godlike, oh and try making the resolver resolve its own slow walk, by doing that the resolver will improve by a lot.).

ANTI-AIM 9/10

Very little customization options to make it better, I mean the best thing about the AA desync is the inverter, I only use that, rarely the normal desync, it's just.. useless to be honest, no offense! I mean I would have given a 10 if the normal desync wasn't like that and talking about the desync, shouldn't have more visual options? Like it's not that I hate the pulse one but it should be an option to chose what type of transparency or if you want it to pulse desync you know? Nothing should be improved about the AA, besides the desync types and the fake-lag it just doesn't work as intended, I am mostly rubberbanding with passive and adaptive at a low value, but it is good as it is, to be honest.

VISUALS 10/10

It is very customizable and you can make some pretty nice visuals if you have creativity with the chams. The ESP just screws some times, but that shouldn't be a problem. The visuals are good as they are, no needs to improve this one! :)

MISC 9/10

Good exploits, good bhop, everything is good about the misc, it has everything needed to get an enhanced experience on HvH or Legit (we will get to the legit part in a second). :)

LEGIT 8/10

I mean it does the job, very well actually, but the RCS would be a nice thing to be improved on rifles as it just goes down. It mostly screws up my aim than helping me. It does look very legit if you have a good config for that. Nothing should be improved about the legit section. :)