My review after almost 2 months of usage

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
AIMBOT | 9.5/10
The Aimbot is very good, really consistent for me except when the resolver sometimes fucks up but people need to understand that every cheat can fuck up and when it shoots fakes I just force baim, aimbot is pretty customizable also the save fps option is awesome and every cheat should have it.
ANTI-AIM | 8-8.5/10
The anti-aims are pretty good but for example fake angles don't have many options you can customize, the freestanding can fuck up many times but just use manual if it keeps doing it, the fakes are good tho people shoot my fakes a lot.
LEGITBOT | 7.5/10
I haven't tried the legitbot much but from what I tried it has some bugs, it's not too customizable but it looks pretty legit.
VISUALS | 10/10
The visuals are amazing, you have everything you need and more, onetap has also brought some new visual features to the game, don't really have much to say about them, they're really customizable and they look very good.
MISC | 10/10
Misc has everything you need, even a customizable clantag changer with a custom speed, pretty much no popular cheats have that except if it's done in lua, the freecam is pretty damn cool, the only bad thing about the buybot is that for example on pistol rounds it will buy a pistol and nade instead of a pistol and armor but it's alright I guess.
SKINS | 9.5/10
The skinchanger has everything you need, you can have every skin for any weapon, the rare animations feature is really cool, the only 2 downsides about the skinchanger are : It still crashes sometimes if you use it and f12, that has been a bug for ages now, 2.sometimes skins don't load but pretty much every skinchanger does this sometimes.
CONFIGS | 10/10
There's not much to say about the config tab but it has everything you need even a rage quit button but you won't need it with onetap ;)
SUPPORT/STAFF | 10/10
The support is always fast and gives you good answers, every staff member is friendly and good at their job.
OVERALL | 10/10
Onetap is probably the best cheat I've ever used and trust me I've used a lot of cheats, good job! (also I'm hyped for the new update)