Review after 3 months with Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

spectr3

So this is my take on the cheat, If I miss used any of the features or explained one wrong my bad.

Legitbot: 9/10 Haven't used too much but I have used it a few times in non prime, its actually a good legitbot, easy to configure.

Ragebot: 8/10, The ragebot is actually really good, taps pretty much all cheats when writing this, I am in love with this cheat right now.

Anti-Aim: 7/10, Don't get me wrong, the AA is really good, I personally use static and I can get some cheats to dump a full mag into it, including aimwhere, It just doesn't have a lot of options for the yaw shit but overall I like the AA on onetap.

Visuals/Players: 9/10, The visuals on this cheat are really easy to configure and are quite nice and basic too, any new people using this would understand it easily.

Misc: 10/10, Has everything you need in the misc tab, clan tag changer with custom and animated, Killfeed time, Buybot, Fast Crouch, auto hop and strafe etc, its probably the best misc tab in any cheat, so easy to use.

Staff/Support: 10/10, This cheat by FAR has the best staff team, they respond pretty much instantly, I asked for a HWID reset once, 5 mins later it was done, look at some other cheats that take DAYS to do HWID resets, I love y'all staff.

Overall Rating: 9/10, This cheat is honestly one of the best cheats out there, I would 100% recommend giving it a try for a month or 2, It might not be the cheapest cheat, but its one of the best cheats and is worth it if you enjoy playing HvH, It can dominate most cheats, keep tapping lads.

- Spec

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
I agree with this review. I might disagree on anti-aim because it does it's job well.

Reactions: Iremeyk

spectr3

Like I said, I really do like the anti aim, its fucking great, just has not so many features thats all :)

d3xd

Anti-Aim: 7/10, Don't get me wrong, the AA is really good, I personally use static and I can get some cheats to dump a full mag into it, including aimwhere, It just doesn't have a lot of options for the yaw shit but overall I like the AA on onetap.
I would've give a 4/10 for the aa
free cheats are more customizable than ot

vankuih

legitbot and misc are total diseaster visuals so but bit better, but rage is pretty good.

legitbot - almost no functions (where is shot/kill delay?) = 4/10

misc - no lua scripts tab = 5/10

visuals - no players tab (i mean rage, ignore, aa settings, friend, [tab for separate people] ) = 7/10

rage - almost perfect except resolver which is just good = 8-9/10

aa - good but not so much functions about desync and yaw = 6-7/10

staff - idk never actually helped but i think its good = idak