review after 1 month

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

NinjaOficial

This kid must be fucking braindead, very nice config
Maybe you just don't provide video proof because you don't want everyone to see how bad you're, yeah?

• Angry
Reactions: Landry

idkk

Legitbot - never used
Ragebot- 1/10 (shit resolver and hit 10 damage in 101 mindmg and %90 hitchance dynamic pointscale)
Anti Aim- 7/10 (some shit cheats dump my anti aim not bad)
Visuals- 7/10 (not bad)
Misc- 10/10 (its good)
Zeusbot- 0/10 (its just hit 1/10)
Note for fanboys: please dont comment my thread.
I really hope this is a joke
1. This is firstly a config error (yes ik everyone says it, but it's because it's the truth) |adjust your config, try out new things and once you find something to the point where you like it to stick to it and then slay people in servers |
2. Playstyle - if you are peeking the stupidest angles you can't blame the cheat is is simply your own fault. | learn to play hvh and experience new angles and 1w's and try and find out whether or not if you peek, someone, ducking in snipers nest peeking palace if you will die or not. (spoiler alert you will most likely die as the defender has something called "peekers advantage"
Support - what do you think bagging the cheat is going to do for yourself. Ask questions, Make friends, learn the cheat, and within that, its features. people like myself have no problem helping out the community so don't be afraid and ask questions and try and be supportive. |but complaining on the forums about why your missing due to a "shit resolver" isn't the answer

Zatop

@noobhacker so Schools have recently opened when are you talking your PSAT or SAT and what was your previous SAT or PSAT cause you sound really autistic my man and I can help you become a little smarter. Also could we have a little chat on discord I want to know your IQ score? My Discord: tangmang#4820

This kid must be fucking braindead, very nice config
Maybe you just don't provide video proof because you don't want everyone to see how bad you're, yeah?
ofcourse go 1v1 or 5v5 or you don't want everyone to see how bad you're, yeah?

I really hope this is a joke
1. This is firstly a config error (yes ik everyone says it, but it's because it's the truth) |adjust your config, try out new things and once you find something to the point where you like it to stick to it and then slay people in servers |
2. Playstyle - if you are peeking the stupidest angles you can't blame the cheat is is simply your own fault. | learn to play hvh and experience new angles and 1w's and try and find out whether or not if you peek, someone, ducking in snipers nest peeking palace if you will die or not. (spoiler alert you will most likely die as the defender has something called "peekers advantage"
Support - what do you think bagging the cheat is going to do for yourself. Ask questions, Make friends, learn the cheat, and within that, its features. people like myself have no problem helping out the community so don't be afraid and ask questions and try and be supportive. |but complaining on the forums about why your missing due to a "shit resolver" isn't the answer
i have 3+ kd every match already but with max %10 hs rate and that is only onshot headshot onetap never resolve first shot even very bad otc aa

Haunchi

well i agree the resolver needs fixing i wouldnt rate the rage 1/10 i would rate it a 8/10 because i do perfectly fine with onetap