onetap review after 1 month of using it (1/12/2021 to 2/12/2021)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Giorgi90

i wont be talking about the legit bot since i do not legit cheat.

Ragebot 8.5/10- From my experience it can be godlike but also bipolar. I've spammed fakes, but it never happens that often for me to care about it. Autosniper DT with prefer safepoint is very good it seems. Scout i didn't even use it that much because everyone's dodge bruteforcing + slowwalk. all and all this cheat can be really good with the right user and right autosniper configuration. Many people have been complaining about resolver but its desync its not fully predictable.

Visuals 9/10- I'd like some visual features to be added such as Hit Chams. I like the visual style. It does its job.

Misc8/10- autostrafer felt like shit compared to some other hacks. it can be improved.

Menu 7/10- Just complicated. It could have been just as simple as Onetap v3. It feels complicated. As someone that has bought the cheat's v4 version for the first time it was kinda hard to config.

Overall cheat is the best right now in my opinion its prediction is insane and paired with right javascripts it can be EXTREMELY good.
I am satisfied with my 1 month of using this hack.