Review 4 months CS:GO Cheat

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

cHoca

Banned
Disclamer: This is my opinion If you do not agree, just leave a comment and explain why ... (sorry for my english)

RAGEBOT TAB-

Aimbot - prefect not like the most of cheats with bugs on multipoints etc nah its prefect.

5/5.

AWmindmg - not prefect some bugs On aim_ag_texture but it's acceptable.

4/5.

ESP :
What I should say Like I think they are original and the best I have seen but the nightmode is bug I know why they see this

C++:
//Nightmode example
    material->ColorModulate(0.11f, 0.11f, 0.15f);
        material->SetMaterialVarFlag(MaterialVarFlags_t::MATERIAL_VAR_TRANSLUCENT, false);
        material->AlphaModulate(1.0f);
    }
    else if (strstr(material->GetTextureGroupName(), "StaticProp")) {
        if (backup)
            materials.push_back(MaterialBackup(i, material));
        material->AlphaModulate(0.5f);
        material->ColorModulate(0.22f, 0.22f, 0.22f);
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
        //My friend to fix my Nightmode said if the color modulate value is example 11 the staticprop shoudl be x2 = 22
        // Imagine
            material->ColorModulate(0.50 0.50 0.50;
    //So x2 = 0.100 //i'm not sure if it will work for you guys and sdk etc are diferent but fo rme works I hope it helps...
        material->ColorModulate(0.100f 0.100f, 0.100f);

Resolver - not so much to say I have some bugs especially against aimware users using the shitty 90 jitter using tickbase but rest are ok and bug agaisnt 71 yaw users I see an cheat using an type of antiaim aka 71 yaw or smth I can not explain 100% BUT IT SEEMS like the 90 jitter but in static it miss just can not hit so i force baim rest ok.

4/5

ANTIAIM- maybe the shit feature on the cheat features "REASONS :::

1. only static and jitter? tf why can not add other options for yaw etc

2. Jitter range is completly bug I put the range in 0 and it stays in like 30 or 20 It's weird

3. autodirect is bugged when people are not on dormant i understand but people are not on dormant the autodirec is going to like 90 yaw and not just 180 backwards?

Desync - not much to say just now every cheat can detect that shit so yh I think the jitters are better for now.

2/5

NOSPREAD-

MY CHEAT IS BETTER THAN ONETAP on nospread how to get better-

-Better enginepredict.

-better fix lag.

-Better Pitch solve.

-Circle strafer.

1/5

FAKELAG Good but it makes me lag spiking when I start jumping like for 4 5 secconds

Animfix the best that I saw on my life looks like skeet animfix but with the legs bug fixed on startup ...

5/5

Misc features not much to say about autostrafer is ok.

5/5

Skins Nothing to say.

5/5

PFCRM and Crashs

it crash so much time i'cant even play for 8 hours without crashingbut ok. PFCRM I play with the same fps without cheats or with cheats so yh its 0k ....

4/5

metro

Banned
i'cant even play for 8 hours
8 hours? What the fuck?

Anyway.. I dont agree with u on everything..

aimbot: resolver is bugged,hitbox targetting is random, sometimes it doesnt even shoot.

esp: thats full cancer, original but its hurts my eyes

antiaimbot: also random, sometimes works, sometimes fucks up.

nospread: we all know onetap is shit for nospread, who plays it anyway in 2019

fakelag: its spiking me every game i play

animfix: thats also bullshit.

skins: doesnt update, have to buy a gun again.

If u want to read my full honest review here

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
To be fair, Onetap isn't really designed for no-spread but I agree on everything else other an Anti-aim. The performance of the AA is pretty good right now.

• Love
Reactions: striXXX