resolver?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaygoblin

a shitter with a even shittier cfg missed ’your’ aa (it looks really bad btw) and you are so proud of yourself.
he dumped due to shit cfg not ot
you don’t need anti brute for any cheat to miss
also no sub no talk
"no sub no talk" XAXAXAXAXA yeah i'm not gonna buy a sub for a cheat worse than gs monkey brain keep fanning ot you dumbshit

Reactions: brucelee1940

pualio

I haven't been using OT that long, 12 days, some days I miss, some days everything is fine. I get there is a problem somewhere but for now I'm not too fussed I'm happy with OT4 and the money I paid and the extra money for various configs and js scripts.

I've been keeping an eye on the 'Resolver' threads and I do see the problem myself, but I guess it happens? I don't know.

L4wless174

Early adopter
"no sub no talk" XAXAXAXAXA yeah i'm not gonna buy a sub for a cheat worse than gs monkey brain keep fanning ot you dumbshit
you did agree to no sub no talk but you did reply
you don't have a sub therefore your opinion does not matter, did you run out of vocabulary again?

Last edited:

L4wless174

Early adopter
I haven't lost the argument. You have noting to back your statement "cfg issue". You thing that you're better than everyone but you clearly aren't. If you think you're so good and you have top tier cfg lets 1v1 and if u win ill never post anyting about the resolver ever again
You can believe it is not a user or cfg error if that makes u happy. I 'thing'? if you meant to think well I don't believe you have telepathy. I am sure there are better cfgs than mine but my cfg is good enough to not complain about the cheat on forums. I never thought my cfg was 'top tier' and I don't see how a 1v1 will let us know how good or bad the resolver is, if you want to prove me wrong 1v1 isn't the way to do it. I don't really mind if people post about resolver on ot, I do enjoy debating about this stuff.

gaygoblin

you did agree to no sub no talk but you did reply
you don't have a sub therefore your opinion does not matter, did you run out of vocabulary again?
"did you run out of vocabulary again" holy shit your grammar is dog shit and i didn't agree to "no sub no talk" i just said that i'm not gonna buy a sub to a cheat that prioritizes os and misses half the time

Xved

I haven't lost the argument. You have noting to back your statement "cfg issue". You thing that you're better than everyone but you clearly aren't. If you think you're so good and you have top tier cfg lets 1v1 and if u win ill never post anyting about the resolver ever again
Asking for a 1v1 after an argument is the most cringe shit you can do. It's almost like telling someone irl after an argument to come and let's brawl it out, it's fucking retarded. If you think you winning a 1v1 will prove that you are right, you're fucking retarded. As you noticed I like calling you retarded, retarded.

88 ms, trying to dt peek, do i have to say more? oh and u got backtracked pretty cringe ngl

you don't have a sub therefore your opinion does not matter
true

"did you run out of vocabulary again" holy shit your grammar is dog shit
"Running out of words" or "Running out of vocabulary" is the same thing, there was nothing wrong with his english lol

Status
Not open for further replies.