Resolver

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

rivalz

everyone in your replies has said its ok or its good i dont see one person that has had a issue with scout recently

everyone in your replies has said its ok or its good i dont see one person that has had a issue with scout recently
Clearly you didnt read what i said, I said go to feedback section, everyone in the replys are usually people who dick ride for alpha

Agility

Is there going to ever be a resolver update? There hasent been one for 3 months. The ability to hit head with scout is also gone. Sometimes it just waits to shoot for no reason (with scout).
go use most other hacks and come back and tell us your experience

b4stion

Yeah i know and thats what aimware does with its resolver to. Thats what every cheat does when it just dosent have a resolver. Skeet dosent have a resolver but atleast it tries to hit their head.
What's better: get damaged and then kill the enemy or die?

Fary

lmao i hit heads like nothing with neverlose sry to tell ypu but saying desync is desync its not an excuse at all bro :) there is always room for improvements
When did I say there aren't room for improvements? And about your neverlose statement. My friend uses neverlose and it def isn't as good as people make it sound. It all depends on if they're using max desync or not. And "desync is desync" is a fine excuse. I recommend you go learn how desync works before talking

pray

Is there going to ever be a resolver update? There hasent been one for 3 months. The ability to hit head with scout is also gone. Sometimes it just waits to shoot for no reason (with scout).
It´s impossible to make a perfect desync resolver it´s basicallly just guessing where the head could be...

Giorgi90

Scout is very p. In my experience i hit head a lot. if you miss its most likely shit config or spread( and sometimes resolver but rarely) enemy could also be slowwalking+low delta so if you expect to resolve that shit 100% of the time ur fucking retarded.

tropics

defiantly dosent only happen to me when half of the complaints on feedback are about the resolver and how terrible it is at resolving head. and if you look, the cheat manages to miss someone sideways
Why do y'all act like sideways is easier to resolve than backwards it's the same shit

I also start missing more when using hide shots, also instead of complaining maybe post your config so people can help you? Also in the second clip the guy was using low delta which every cheat has problems resolving.
How is posting my config going to help when its a resolver issue? And no, not every cheat has problems resolving low delta, I get resolved all the time when I use low delta.

How is posting my config going to help when its a resolver issue? And no, not every cheat has problems resolving low delta, I get resolved all the time when I use low delta.
Then your low delta is dogshit as every cheat misses me, providing your config would help with finding out why you were going for head and not body. Since you are to retarded to use force body aim.

Last edited:
Then your low delta is dogshit as every cheat misses me, providing your config would help with finding out why you were going for head and not body. Since you are to retarded to use force body aim.
You know this whole thread is about using scout right? why would I go for body on a scout when I will get onshotted of double tap baimed. How is their bad low delta either? If all the people you play against are missing low delta they are probably using pastes.