Resolver

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
You know this whole thread is about using scout right? why would I go for body on a scout when I will get onshotted of double tap baimed. How is their bad low delta either? If all the people you play against are missing low delta they are probably using pastes.
Different angles, including jitter and what not. The whole reason you would go for body is because every cheat has problems hitting low delta including OT. I'd suggest learning how to play with the scout effectively, a few tips would be learning how to quick peek with DT (on hvh servers). And in MM I find hide shots and low min dmg quick peeking quite effective. And for your last point I personally get tapped more by otc than by p2c's.

Different angles, including jitter and what not. The whole reason you would go for body is because every cheat has problems hitting low delta including OT. I'd suggest learning how to play with the scout effectively, a few tips would be learning how to quick peek with DT (on hvh servers). And in MM I find hide shots and low min dmg quick peeking quite effective. And for your last point I personally get tapped more by otc than by p2c's.
You act like i just got the hack yesterday, I know how to play hvh. And no, not every cheat has problems resolving low delta aimware and neverlose can do it just fine

nudes

only complaint is the cheat shoots air against certain skeet users, even when they are standing in the open

You act like i just got the hack yesterday, I know how to play hvh. And no, not every cheat has problems resolving low delta aimware and neverlose can do it just fine
"You act like i just got the hack yesterday", "not every cheat has problems resolving low delta aimware and neverlose can do it just fine" stop talking if you don't want help or give useful info, and you are just here to cry and bitch about a video game cheat.

"You act like i just got the hack yesterday", "not every cheat has problems resolving low delta aimware and neverlose can do it just fine" stop talking if you don't want help or give useful info, and you are just here to cry and bitch about a video game cheat.
And you seem to be here to dickride the cheat. There is no help to be provided when its a resolver issue.

cry0161

The resolver is great wym go use skeet lmfaoo it will make u delete cs instantly if you think this is bad. The reason for me getting OT was because I was about to throw my keyboard out of the window due to missing stomach lol but anyways this resolver is very good compared to other providers also like someone stated no cheat can “fully resolve” due to desync it’s literally impossible to “never miss” so expect to miss at some point

Reactions: stepinpr
The resolver is great wym go use skeet lmfaoo it will make u delete cs instantly if you think this is bad. The reason for me getting OT was because I was about to throw my keyboard out of the window due to missing stomach lol but anyways this resolver is very good compared to other providers also like someone stated no cheat can “fully resolve” due to desync it’s literally impossible to “never miss” so expect to miss at some point
Yes I know im expected to miss but almost a whole mag? Thats to much misses and there isnt a baim after x shots anymore, half of the things that would help the cheat preform better have gotten removed. The resolver is almost as bad as an 8 month old one (skeet) and this one is only 3 months old. All onetap needs is a resolver fix for anti brute and low delta and not waiting to shoot when they are in the open.

gomeaz

Banned
How is posting my config going to help when its a resolver issue? And no, not every cheat has problems resolving low delta, I get resolved all the time when I use low delta.
Pretty much almost every cheat does, also based on your previous comments about ot, what cheat do you think is better resolver wise and ragebot logic wise?

BenNy1uckY

Yes I know im expected to miss but almost a whole mag? Thats to much misses and there isnt a baim after x shots anymore, half of the things that would help the cheat preform better have gotten removed. The resolver is almost as bad as an 8 month old one (skeet) and this one is only 3 months old. All onetap needs is a resolver fix for anti brute and low delta and not waiting to shoot when they are in the open.
i mean you cant do much about it, im not even suprised if i miss 6 shots while using a scout or more since its just basically reality

Pretty much almost every cheat does, also based on your previous comments about ot, what cheat do you think is better resolver wise and ragebot logic wise?
I dont really use other cheats other than: onetap, aimware, and skeet but neverlose hits me most of the time so I guess I would go with that and when a skeet update domes out that will most likely be better