RESOLVER

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grammatical errors aside you still haven't answered my question, if the cheat is so terrible why do you keep subscribing every month just to make posts like these
because aimware is not a good option thats why i have to buy subs to this cheat and i bought the onetap sub when v4 was on its first week.

skarta

because aimware is not a good option thats why i have to buy subs to this cheat and i bought the onetap sub when v4 was on its first week.
Well it seems like you're making an effort to get banned, onetap performs just as good if not better than every private cheat out right now (I'd like to know what you think is better) so for you to say you're mag dumping body and continue to not even show even the smallest amount of evidence is ridiculous

Well it seems like you're making an effort to get banned, onetap performs just as good if not better than every private cheat out right now (I'd like to know what you think is better) so for you to say you're mag dumping body and continue to not even show even the smallest amount of evidence is ridiculous
i dont mag dump i miss both shots of dt then die. Idk if skeet is better or not because i dont have it but i would guess that is better.

skarta

i dont mag dump i miss both shots of dt then die. Idk if skeet is better or not because i dont have it but i would guess that is better.
For an auto onetap is marginally better than skeet and if you're missing both dt shots it's most likely due to spread but that's just the nature of doubletap, again I'm just guessing because you seem unwilling to provide a config, clip or even a screenshot of console. If you're experiencing actual issues you're better off making a ticket or messaging shifto than making these random threads

For an auto onetap is marginally better than skeet and if you're missing both dt shots it's most likely due to spread but that's just the nature of doubletap, again I'm just guessing because you seem unwilling to provide a config, clip or even a screenshot of console. If you're experiencing actual issues you're better off making a ticket or messaging shifto than making these random threads
you clearly haven't used skeet and just play against ot retards with the fake skeet clantag if you think that, skeet is better in every way possible. Don't compare your shitty crackable cheat with skeet

skarta

you clearly haven't used skeet and just play against ot retards with the fake skeet clantag if you think that, skeet is better in every way possible. Don't compare your shitty crackable cheat with skeet
What makes you think I don't use it? I think the awp handling on skeet is better (along with some misc features like nade warning and the nicer autostrafer) but for auto I much prefer onetap, not to mention how much better onetap is optimized and skeets countless autowall bugs

What makes you think I don't use it? I think the awp handling on skeet is better (along with some misc features like nade warning and the nicer autostrafer) but for auto I much prefer onetap, not to mention how much better onetap is optimized and skeets countless autowall bugs
I get way more fps with skeet and even get more with it injected then without it, also the auto wall is completely fine and there is nothing in feedback about it so that's clearly just a you issue. The auto is way better on skeet, when I see a ot user on a server I know I'm getting free kills on them.

skarta

I get way more fps with skeet and even get more with it injected then without it, also the auto wall is completely fine and there is nothing in feedback about it so that's clearly just a you issue. The auto is way better on skeet, when I see a ot user on a server I know I'm getting free kills on them.
No autowall bugs lol do you go office only or something? Even on office half the time it won't shoot through the clock oneway, no point arguing with someone that doesn't know what they're talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.