Resolver ???

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Inzinatix

not only head iq ?
Youre the one who needs to be asked about IQ, youre trying to scout against someone with knife out, low delta and anti brute, just baim or do an actual test with a weapon out.

You literally joined just over 2 months ago, I've had more accidental subs happen then you could have legitimate ones.

You have 0 clue what you are talking about or doing, the resolver is fine, if you do not understand how this shit works in the least do not try and be technical saying it has an issue, especially with a specific part of the cheat, which, again, you clearly have 0 understanding of.

Go buy your DT recharge script like the retard you are and stop complaining until you learn to config and play

eye

Early adopter
Youre the one who needs to be asked about IQ, youre trying to scout against someone with knife out, low delta and anti brute, just baim or do an actual test with a weapon out.

You literally joined just over 2 months ago, I've had more accidental subs happen then you could have legitimate ones.

You have 0 clue what you are talking about or doing, the resolver is fine, if you do not understand how this shit works in the least do not try and be technical saying it has an issue, especially with a specific part of the cheat, which, again, you clearly have 0 understanding of.

Go buy your DT recharge script like the retard you are and stop complaining until you learn to config and play

Inzinatix iq 299😘

zverox

he's got a knife out you braindead fucking donkey stop posting these useless ass vids i b hitting p on harmless only head