Resolver u Good?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
nah dude!! definitely a cheat error, no proof of logs output and 55hc with all multipoint hitboxes on!!
How fucking bad do you want alpha. You suck this cheats dick so hard and when there is a resolver issue you say its spread because this cheat has a perfect resolver according to you

Reactions: YNWBussBack

LeonGS

Resolver = Config?
Imagine having DT toggled and then go for head. If your first shot misses , your second shot will too. Like i said before , you don't use any auto stop modes , therefore you moved at full speed after you DT ed , so the 3rd shot was most likely missed due to spread/occulusion (although i'm not sure since you don't show if you have spread misses logs on).
The guy was also probably using some anti brute-force script/lua , which like i said in some other thread , are really common these days. Playing with any other cheat in that same situation and with the same config wouldn't have resulted in a different outcome.
This is my last reply to this thread. I told you what happened in that clip/what you can do to avoid situations like these.

idkk

Imagine having DT toggled and then go for head. If your first shot misses , your second shot will too. Like i said before , you don't use any auto stop modes , therefore you moved at full speed after you DT ed , so the 3rd shot was most likely missed due to spread/occulusion (although i'm not sure since you don't show if you have spread misses logs on).
The guy was also probably using some anti brute-force script/lua , which like i said in some other thread , are really common these days. Playing with any other cheat in that same situation and with the same config wouldn't have resulted in a different outcome.
This is my last reply to this thread. I told you what happened in that clip/what you can do to avoid situations like these.
he had hideshots on which would have disabled the double tap but nah dude it's definitely a cheat error having no auto stop on!!

idkk

How fucking bad do you want alpha. You suck this cheats dick so hard and when there is a resolver issue you say its spread because this cheat has a perfect resolver according to you
alpha? nah dude!! i just enjoy talking to people with a lower IQ than me. Makes my self-esteem improve so thanks!

he had hideshots on which would have disabled the double tap but nah dude it's definitely a cheat error having no auto stop on!!
When did i have no auto stop on? can you point to a point of time in the clip where i didnt have it on? And hideshots dosent disable dt The dt overrides the hidshots

NinjaOficial

When did i have no auto stop on? can you point to a point of time in the clip where i didnt have it on? And hideshots dosent disable dt The dt overrides the hidshots
Are you incapable of reading? People have said several times you used no auto stop MODES. That means those little options from the dropdown if you didn't know that ;)

Reactions: idkk

furiqus

let your friend turn on anti brute on ot (correctly) and see what that does when you start shooting at him