Resolver u Good?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

idkk

I don't think you understand how to configure onetap, (or any cheat for that matter), but besides that you really need to look up a feature list explanation and change your config badly

This is the most idiotic thread I have ever seen. The original poster is genuinely insecure about his config. I can't believe that the community has gotten this bad to the point where he literally will defend slider values.

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaOficial
This is the most idiotic thread I have ever seen. The original poster is genuinely insecure about his config. I can't believe that the community has gotten this bad to the point where he literally will defend slider values.
ah Yes missing due to resolver is a config issue didnt know

I don't think you understand how to configure onetap, (or any cheat for that matter), but besides that you really need to look up a feature list explanation and change your config badly
Dude you dont even have a sub why are you talking

249srcf

DUDE DO U FUCKING KNOW WHAT THE DESYNC IS? U missed FIRST shot and then he on-shoted u. It is impossible to make PERFECT resolver.

rave

every other day you're complaining about the hack

you missed one shot and the other shots most likely didn't get registered due to you already being dead