Quickpeek

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

FatherLogan

thats because i use skeet instead of this paste trannyhack im used to saying lua. You wouldnt know because you dont have it POORON #NOCOINER #PUDDLESIPPER
then why'd you buy a sub to this "paste". why does this "paste" have a better auto than skeet. why is this "paste" one of the most used hvh cheats if not the most used? n1 newfag

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
thats because i use skeet instead of this paste trannyhack im used to saying lua. You wouldnt know because you dont have it POORON #NOCOINER #PUDDLESIPPER
A similar mode to what youre looking for has already been suggested, in the mean time it you want to go back to the center, turn off quick stop, if you want skeets autopeek like how it moves you once you release the key, you also will just have to wait to see what the devs do. Quickpeek most likey isnt priority

crabo

then why'd you buy a sub to this "paste". why does this "paste" have a better auto than skeet. why is this "paste" one of the most used hvh cheats if not the most used? n1 newfag
cause im rich and i do what i want my pockets never hurt

reub

I don't buy my own subs my fans do. I already have a sub to another cheat so there's no point in wasting anyone's money by getting 2 subs at once
speaking like a smart man

also not buying a sub cuz i also have a 3 month active sub for thhhheeeeeee sk8 chet

Reactions: FatherLogan