quick first impressions after a session

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

bomgdan

i recently came back to hvh, used nl for a month but decided to switch to ot in the hopes that the update will come out while i have a sub. anyway, played a session and heres my thoughts:

the ragebot is surprisingly amazing. i have tried both auto and awp and both perform great. the resolver is noticeably better than what nl has and hits more head. there are the occasional misses and mindmg fuckups but its expected, considering that the cheat is a tad outdated. overall its amazingly consistent and i dont get why people say nl is better ragebot wise, as it really doesnt seem like it.

the antiaim is kinda meh due to just how dumbed down the options are, but with a script (i personally use brightside) its incredibly good. ive seen people widepeek me and still not shoot or miss my head.

overall really surprised with how good and smooth the cheat felt to use, despite being not receiving updates in some time. cant imagine how good it will be after the update, inshallah it comes out soon.

s/o to @Haunter for literally no reason

edit: i forgot to add but, whoever designed that hwid reset system deserves some slop resetting my hwid was so fast

Last edited:

Zaun

also ot is very stable with many js loaded, unlike nl
Their api's are also very different, Onetap uses javascript meanwhile Neverlose uses Lua. Neverlose also allows for far more customizability which in return might cause more issues.

Reactions: ApexHacker

Haunter

Subscriber
i recently came back to hvh, used nl for a month but decided to switch to ot in the hopes that the update will come out while i have a sub. anyway, played a session and heres my thoughts:

the ragebot is surprisingly amazing. i have tried both auto and awp and both perform great. the resolver is noticeably better than what nl has and hits more head. there are the occasional misses and mindmg fuckups but its expected, considering that the cheat is a tad outdated. overall its amazingly consistent and i dont get why people say nl is better ragebot wise, as it really doesnt seem like it.

the antiaim is kinda meh due to just how dumbed down the options are, but with a script (i personally use brightside) its incredibly good. ive seen people widepeek me and still not shoot or miss my head.

overall really surprised with how good and smooth the cheat felt to use, despite being not receiving updates in some time. cant imagine how good it will be after the update, inshallah it comes out soon.

s/o to @Haunter for literally no reason

edit: i forgot to add but, whoever designed that hwid reset system deserves some slop resetting my hwid was so fast
❤️