Quick Question

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Joike

I have already used Onetap on my alt and even on alt's never received a ban but I've heard about cases where a main was banned as well as a alt could I have abit more info on this.

SpagBol

From personal experience I've never used onetap on my main and it hasn't been banned. Make sure your accounts aren't linked together with the same phone number or if you have family share on make sure you dont family share from your main to the account you will be cheating on. As long as you dont open onetap and login to your main account you should be fine as even if onetap gets VAC detected as you havent used it on your main it wont get banned, unless you get an overwatch ban

This is my knowledge on this.

For anyone else who sees this correct me if im wrong

UnleqitR4g3

I was actually only banned on one account that had more than 300 hours of gameplay. My Main has not been banned yet. :)

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
Its impossible to get a ban on any account other than the one that you were playing on with cheats. The only way it could get banned is if it's game sharing with another account or is sharing the same phone number for authentication. Personaly i've had many accounts banned (ow). And it has not touched any of my mains so aslong as you follow what i've said above you're fine.