Pre-sale questions

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Hey guys, I'm new to the cs cheat community (so bear with me) and i just wanted to know these question before purchasing:
1. Are you able to bindtoggle visuals via the masterswitch (toggle visuals/aimbot etc on or off by the press of a key)
2. Does the launcher have a detected/undetected status regarding the cheat?
Thank you all in advanced!

1. If your talking about a masterswitch like what "aw" has where its one button and it switches from rage to legit or visuals on off OT does have one but its not automatic so if you turn off ragebot it wont insta switch to legitbot to my knowledge

2. Yes when you run the loader it gives you a status (you can see in the gyazo below) but ive never once seen it say detected and always safe so ud if your thinking about buying OT i recommend 100% its amazing for hvh, semirage, legit, or just for skins whatever you like its probably there or available within js system they offer

65de77cd054dc9ef6bcce1f5804e9e88.png

https://gyazo.com/65de77cd054dc9ef6bcce1f5804e9e88

1. If your talking about a masterswitch like what "aw" has where its one button and it switches from rage to legit or visuals on off OT does have one but its not automatic so if you turn off ragebot it wont insta switch to legitbot to my knowledge

2. Yes when you run the loader it gives you a status (you can see in the gyazo below) but ive never once seen it say detected and always safe so ud if your thinking about buying OT i recommend 100% its amazing for hvh, semirage, legit, or just for skins whatever you like its probably there or available within js system they offer

65de77cd054dc9ef6bcce1f5804e9e88.png

https://gyazo.com/65de77cd054dc9ef6bcce1f5804e9e88
Alright! Thank you so much.
I just wanted to ask where can I find the masterswitch for visuals? I've looked at the review videos but I am having some trouble finding them on the menu itself.
Thanks again for your help!

Alright! Thank you so much.
I just wanted to ask where can I find the masterswitch for visuals? I've looked at the review videos but I am having some trouble finding them on the menu itself.
Thanks again for your help!
I dont think there is one but i do know that there is something like that where you press one button and it turns off visuals if your trying to closet cheat on a certain server or need to prove your not cheating or something like that and need to screenshare cause thats what im kinda getting at bc it sounds like you need a hide all button or something but what i do is i make a config that has everything disabled so nothings on no watermarks skins legit bot nothing on and then switch back but i do know there is a "masterswitch" for legitbot and ragebot

I dont think there is one but i do know that there is something like that where you press one button and it turns off visuals if your trying to closet cheat on a certain server or need to prove your not cheating or something like that and need to screenshare cause thats what im kinda getting at bc it sounds like you need a hide all button or something but what i do is i make a config that has everything disabled so nothings on no watermarks skins legit bot nothing on and then switch back but i do know there is a "masterswitch" for legitbot and ragebot
ahhh thats a smart idea. Thanks again for all your help! :) , I guess I will have to fiddle around with the menu myself then