parabellum | 7x sub giveaway

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHacks

Hmm lets see i guess i don't like the jitter aa as its weird as the last one was better in my opinion. And what i like? hmm lets see uhh the HITTING and i guess the chams.
btw happy birthday! 🎂

K

kaxu

visuals are neat
i really dont like theout of pov arrow

Last edited by a moderator:

lemonade

I like the visuals (chams specifically) and my homeboy Llama. Not to mention the high standards this cheat has been able to keep for a while now.

However, the injection time is way too long. + there's no uninject button, just a "RQ".

dogspajamas

Hope you have a great bday stream 🎉 I really love the performance of the cheat specifically in HVH servers. I consistently get above 300 FPS with no hick-ups. GL everyone 🐶

juska1337

I had subscriptions and I really love this cheat. I don't have money for another one and I would love to win. GL HF for everyone

ItsSpirit

Early adopter
-rep I was told I was guaranteed a win because I was 5th commenter but I was clearly lied to fake news obvious exit scam smh

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
-rep I was told I was guaranteed a win because I was 5th commenter but I was clearly lied to fake news obvious exit scam smh

can't add 1 month to infinity bruh.

p5FTi1D.png

lope

I like the ragebot, how you can make it very personalized. The thing I dislike is that you cant change the esp font.

MaelRay

Banned
I really like the cheat since i bought it, but there's some things to look over:
1. Why can't i disable damage marker
2. AA aren't that good, I need JS to get unhittable
3. Ragebot miss to often without safepoint on

Status
Not open for further replies.