Onetapupdate good?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

asc

Hello Guys,
my name is ben and i am subed on onetap for something like 3-4 month. I´m from Germany and play cs:go including onetap daily. And i want to share my experience with you.
So lets get started.

Legitbot:
I often play with it and must say that i think it works but isn´t what you thing of a legitbot. For me it always was like my settings are too low or too high or never enough.
Sometime (in rage cheating too) the backtrack isn´t doing shit (even with extended backtack with max range it doesn´t backtrack).
Oh and if you setting the silentaimbot it don´t show you how big ur fov is.(for normal fov of the legit aimbot it shows)

Overall, the Legitbot is okay but could definitely be made better.(Mostly for sniperrifles where mouse1 keybind doesnt help much xD(here also is the backtrack very important))

Ragebot:
uff the ragebot. Very difficult topic.
I would say the cheat can be configured well and has the features that a good cheat needs (apart from a fakeduck of course xD)
I think i need to talk more about the features.
[ The resolver:
onetap v4 got an update not long ago were the admins said the RESOLVER got imrpoved.(xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)
I think the newer version shouldn't be worse than the old one. I mean onetap v3 hits me better than I do hit it. For me, every single shot only says [onetap] missed due to spread.
And mostly its not even due to spread because it predicts wrong or resolve trash like. (Proof of this would be that the cheat missed the body when standing still with an R8 revolver)

The revolver charge:
Most of the cheats available on the market have the feature of recharging the R8 revolver for faster firing. The only problem is that onetap doesn't seem to work. After buying this revolver you have 16 rounds. And onetap manages to empty them all onto the floor while standing still without fake lag.

The AntiAim:
I can't say anything bad about it, but you still get hit in the head.
Its works very good with a nice cfg, but can also be improved a lot. (the at taget feature for exaple)
(I got a good Antiaim script when I bought Bhops onetap config (there is a leak from the cfg so just google and download it))

The double Tap:
The DT works good but sometimes(only sometime) it just dont shoot twice. It say NAW I WANT TO SINGLE TAP and mostly i died because of that.(and YES i was on a HVH server, i know you cant use DT in MM or WM).
Can be improved but doesn´t need too.

The fake lag:
The fake lag was always a very nice feature in onetap. It works very nice and i can´t complain.
I just am sad that they took the breaklag compensaition keybind out (feature from v3). (It was so funny to run next to the enemy and he shoots your fakelag.)
lol after looking again i forgot to mention the fd

So yes The FakeDuck:
Onetap does have a FD. But it doesn´t work in MM,WM,DM,DZ or any other mode. It only work on community servers where i still get hitting in the head.(lol)
PLS DEVS UPDATE FD. I NEED TO USE SCRIPT were the FD isn´t the best what it could be.
]

In all, (at the moment(29.05.2021)) the ragebot truly isn´t good and doesn´t do what i should do. I still like the cheat a lot , but this here is my own opinion and i realy TRULY hope the developers read this and make this cheat one of the best like it were 1-3 years ago.

Thanks for reading
PS: Sorry for the mistakes in my English
(still don´t know what force sv_cheats is for xDD)

Last edited:

asc

Little Update to the current ot v4:
I clapped a NL user 23 4 3 with only scout (he played awp and scar dropped by his mates)

But still no fd :,(

And btw i found something:
The dt dont shoot or just (realy only sometimes) shoot when you have lag peek in ur exploits on. So just toggle the lag peek off and i should work better (dt still not PPP)
But in ALL:
Ragebot got defenetly improved. Thx devs !!
PS: Lets see how long this goes.
PPS: Have fun playing with onetap everybody

asc

and btw another update:

Onetap doesn´t like to shot xD. I got a 40 % hitchance and a min damage of 30 with only body hitboxes and it still wait 1-2 sec. to shot.

Don´t know why this happened but it did and got me some mad rqs.

FatherLogan

and btw another update:

Onetap doesn´t like to shot xD. I got a 40 % hitchance and a min damage of 30 with only body hitboxes and it still wait 1-2 sec. to shot.

cuz you cant cfg

asc

?????? why would aiming at a hitbox change your spread values ingame? do you know what spread is?
Spread increased from 0.48 to 0.52 = spread is only 0.52!!! and it STILL misses on body from 3m distance!!! U can´t tell me that is not a cheat but a game issue!
But if you can prove i am here to listen to it. And if you have a solution for that problem ... PLS HELP.

Hypoyo

Spread increased from 0.48 to 0.52 = spread is only 0.52!!! and it STILL misses on body from 3m distance!!! U can´t tell me that is not a cheat but a game issue!
But if you can prove i am here to listen to it. And if you have a solution for that problem ... PLS HELP.
I mean are u gonna tell valve to remove spread?

Hydraa44

and btw another update:

lmao it shoots first every time for me :)

asc

I mean are u gonna tell valve to remove spread?
Naw Just that the spread ist so damn low that the possebility too miss on Body ist Just wierd
I mean if i would play only head on revolver i wont say anything but if he/she is 3 hp and IT misses on body i dont realy question my Gamestil or the Game with that Low spread