is onetap still good for hvh

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

asc

i havent looked at hvh in more than a year is onetap still good to buy for hvh
not even with a good cfg or playstyle can ot outperform cheats that are high end for exploits, aa and resolver. But if you want a cheat you can also legit cheat with, ot is a lot better than other cheats in that aspect. If you only want a cheat for rage i would not buy ot but nl (or a cheat you have an inv to) at least till there is an update (for the ragebot in particular) People are saying v5 is in developement but i can only tell you what i know. And thats my opinion

Wixdy

not even with a good cfg or playstyle can ot outperform cheats that are high end for exploits, aa and resolver. But if you want a cheat you can also legit cheat with, ot is a lot better than other cheats in that aspect. If you only want a cheat for rage i would not buy ot but nl (or a cheat you have an inv to) at least till there is an update (for the ragebot in particular) People are saying v5 is in developement but i can only tell you what i know. And thats my opinion
cfg issue, i hit head with scout with any cheat i use. its not always the cheats fault, i use to complain a lot ab spread misses happening so often but i dont miss like that anymore, id go find a better forum cfg if i were you, or cfg it yourself