Onetap worth buying at the moment?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Jeppe

The cheat hasnt gotten an update in a while. The cheat can beat pastes, but it isnt much of a competition with other cheats. The only reason the cheat isnt dead rn (my opinion) is because of JavaScripts. There are so many features the cheat is missing (custom DT speed, DT HC, Onshot on key, min dam over-ride, hitbox over-ride, and doesnt have nearly enough customization on AA as there should be). Basically the cheat has everything to satisfy a normal HvH-er, but if you've been playing the game for a long time and know what other cheats look like, you'll be disappointed (I know I was when I got it). The cheats ragebot isnt too good (resolver is ok) . You cant edge people, the pointscale system works, but it misses due to poor autostop. the cheat will miss baim due to spread on 100hc while crouching w auto. The other half of the experience is: "woah, I actually hit someone" and then proceed to miss your second shot on double tap. Backtrack doesnt always work, and even if you can see someones history chams, you wont shoot.
In conclusion, the cheat isnt the best, but isnt the worst. It's still top 5 best public cheats.
Yeah okay. If you don't mind me asking what are your top 5. Since yeah, just curiosity.

Jeppe

I mean it is the best public cheat, what else are you going to get? Aimware...?
No. My post wasn't meant to say that I wanted something like aimware nor anything else. Just wanted to know the community's perspective on the cheat at the moment. - I don't see using €20 on a cheat if it's bad at the moment. (if I should wait for v4.)

furiqus

No. My post wasn't meant to say that I wanted something like aimware nor anything else. Just wanted to know the community's perspective on the cheat at the moment. - I don't see using €20 on a cheat if it's bad at the moment. (if I should wait for v4.)
I mean yeah just wait because the last time the cheat got updated was in July, it's still doing fine but it needs an update still.

nullptr

I mean yeah just wait because the last time the cheat got updated was in July, it's still doing fine but it needs an update still.
What's so game breaking that it needs to be updated? The only issue I've experienced is the cheat waiting for onshot at inopportune times, ofcourse there are some multipoint bugs aswell but nothing so bad that the cheat needs an update. Resolver is good, dt is fine, everything antiaim related is great aside from maybe freestanding. The cheat is in a really good state

Betux

Banned
What's so game breaking that it needs to be updated? The only issue I've experienced is the cheat waiting for onshot at inopportune times, ofcourse there are some multipoint bugs aswell but nothing so bad that the cheat needs an update. Resolver is good, dt is fine, everything antiaim related is great aside from maybe freestanding. The cheat is in a really good state
Nah, update needed

furiqus

What's so game breaking that it needs to be updated? The only issue I've experienced is the cheat waiting for onshot at inopportune times, of course, there are some multipoint bugs as well but nothing so bad that the cheat needs an update. Resolver is good, dt is fine, everything antiaim related is great aside from maybe freestanding. The cheat is in a really good state
Well, I'm not saying it's game breaking, but I'm just saying that the cheat should update. Like more stuff for javascript, multipoint, (point scale? Don't remember if it's broken), and some old features they removed. (Delay shot, hitbox override, damage override, missed x shots then safe point, slow walk speed, and more features that I can't think off the top of my head).

An update right now isn't urgent, but it would be nice though. New users would have to go look and download scripts off multiple threads because the cheat has removed those features from the cheat. Also, auto stop is not that good ngl. It just feels like it's not auto stopping and then I miss to spread all the time. (75 hc).

Edit: grammatical/spelling errors, and also using early/force accuracy for auto stop.

nullptr

Well, I'm not saying it's game breaking, but I'm just saying that the cheat should update. Like more stuff for javascript, multipoint, (pointscale? Don't remember if it's broken), and some old features they removed. (Delay shot, hitbox override, damage override, missed x shots then safe point, slow walk speed, and more features that I can't think off the top of my head).

A update right now isn't urget, but it would be nice though. New users would have to go look and download scripts off multiple threads because the cheat has removed those features from the cheat. Also auto stop is not that good ngl. It just feels like it's not autostopping and then I miss to spread all the time. (75 hc).
Javascript has most stuff, giving users the ability to do things like make their own resolver is pointless as seen by esoteriks hack (this applies to almost every important feature, llama can obviously do it better than some random in js) slow walk speed is useless because the accurate mode is ideal (slow enough that you get max accuracy but not slow to the point where you're at a lower velocity with no gain) and as for the removed features I sort of agree but the hack should do most of that for you anyway, min damage override is the only thing that really bothers me but it can be redone in js. Also what weapon are you using 75hc for?

furiqus

Javascript has most stuff, giving users the ability to do things like make their own resolver is pointless as seen by esoteriks hack (this applies to almost every important feature, llama can obviously do it better than some random in js) slow walk speed is useless because the accurate mode is ideal (slow enough that you get max accuracy but not slow to the point where you're at a lower velocity with no gain) and as for the removed features I sort of agree but the hack should do most of that for you anyway, min damage override is the only thing that really bothers me but it can be redone in js. Also what weapon are you using 75hc for?
Well yeah, but for some small miscellaneous features, I see that people say it's not possible for the current API. They aren't as important but I enjoy small miscellaneous features. Obviously they shouldn't update the API because I wanted small features, but it'd be a nice addition. For the accurate slowwalk speed, the velocity doesn't even change from the default one. (Yes, I did turn off slowwalk and tried it, and yes I did turn it back on and tried it). I guess the cheat already does some of it already but more customizable features won't hurt if there's a default option for it. I'm using 75hc on the scout with force accurracy/early.

nullptr

Well yeah, but for some small miscellaneous features, I see that people say it's not possible for the current API. They aren't as important but I enjoy small miscellaneous features. Obviously they shouldn't update the API because I wanted small features, but it'd be a nice addition. For the accurate slowwalk speed, the velocity doesn't even change from the default one. (Yes, I did turn off slowwalk and tried it, and yes I did turn it back on and tried it). I guess the cheat already does some of it already but more customizable features won't hurt if there's a default option for it. I'm using 75hc on the scout with force accurracy/early.
I'm not sure why you'd be having issues with autostop then, also for slowwalk were you testing with a knife or something out? Accurate mode is supposed to put you at the highest velocity while maintaining the best accuracy possible so if you had a knife out it probably wouldn't do much

furiqus

I'm not sure why you'd be having issues with autostop then, also for slowwalk were you testing with a knife or something out? Accurate mode is supposed to put you at the highest velocity while maintaining the best accuracy possible so if you had a knife out it probably wouldn't do much
It was used with the knife, scout, and scout scoped in.

Am0s

You have 2 choices

1. You buy the cheat in it's current state, which in my opinion is good and useable, but definitely not the best (I'm pretty sure I will buy it but as of now I'm waiting for a giveaway to end so i can maybe win a sub haha)

2. You wait until V4 comes out, risking the fact that it can be worse than the hack currently is (hence you will miss out on a great experience that the cheat can provide now) OR you wait for V4 to come out hoping that it's going to be a lot better than the current version (which more likely it will be)​