Onetap worth buying at the moment?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Jeppe

Is onetap actually worth buying, if you're just gonna fanboy the cheat don't make a comment, thank you inadvance.

trickykaden

Meh, not really. Cheat still does very well but, it might be better to just wait for the update rn before subbing. At least that's my opinion.

Reactions: Jeppe

Skii1

lol for every1 saying no... you are stupid. Onetap.com is prob the best hack rn. Doesn't really need an update if your cfg and playstyle is good enough you will always do better than everyhack. I mean waiting for v4 is an option but v3 is prob as good lol..

mredoz

The cheat hasnt gotten an update in a while. The cheat can beat pastes, but it isnt much of a competition with other cheats. The only reason the cheat isnt dead rn (my opinion) is because of JavaScripts. There are so many features the cheat is missing (custom DT speed, DT HC, Onshot on key, min dam over-ride, hitbox over-ride, and doesnt have nearly enough customization on AA as there should be). Basically the cheat has everything to satisfy a normal HvH-er, but if you've been playing the game for a long time and know what other cheats look like, you'll be disappointed (I know I was when I got it). The cheats ragebot isnt too good (resolver is ok) . You cant edge people, the pointscale system works, but it misses due to poor autostop. the cheat will miss baim due to spread on 100hc while crouching w auto. The other half of the experience is: "woah, I actually hit someone" and then proceed to miss your second shot on double tap. Backtrack doesnt always work, and even if you can see someones history chams, you wont shoot.
In conclusion, the cheat isnt the best, but isnt the worst. It's still top 5 best public cheats.