onetap very good

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

keoperDAB

Guys.. you just suck.. learn to hvh stop making excuses on the cheat.. its a bit outdated but it still can tap every fuck out of your heads.. just stop please.. as you cant play legit, you cant play hvh.. not cheat issue.. just YOU issue. thanks. i love OT.

Edit: I wanna see reactions and comments, please feel free to share your opinion. :) :)
btw.. if we meet.. expect 1 in the chat.. bb fags

roses

Guys.. you just suck.. learn to hvh stop making excuses on the cheat.. its a bit outdated but it still can tap every fuck out of your heads.. just stop please.. as you cant play legit, you cant play hvh.. not cheat issue.. just YOU issue. thanks. i love OT.

Edit: I wanna see reactions and comments, please feel free to share your opinion. :) :)
We don't accept your biased opinion, based on the fact u dont even pay for your subscription. Good day nigger

hatsuhaze

So true

Reactions: zDrPepper96x

bighidel

idk why you guys are saying that onetap is shit , the fact that i got more kills than most of you guys while playing on mobile seems to me as a cfg issue or an iq issue/ playstyle issue , you just need learn how to play :) , the cheat is good , might miss sometimes due to resolver on head but you can just fckin baim and fix ur config. ( ive been using ot for 1 month )

scripts i use :

RIN.TOOLS ; Altyn ; GS GRAPH ; Onetap UI ; Dormant Aimbot ; Grenade Helper

clips of mobile hvh (recorded for only 30 minutes and got 15 kills ):

OneTap is P cheat just learn how to play and stop bitching around
ot is outdated and shit

keoperDAB

ot is outdated and shit
giphy.gif

richko

keep dickriding an outdated cheat, retarded ape

Reactions: zDrPepper96x