Onetap v2 ~ Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

xhujova

Banned
Hey i was bored so decided to make a review while talking on discord, anyways back to this i had onetap 2-3 months ish right now and not gooing to lie this cheat is fucking P if u can config right and have patient spend time to get the best settings out of this.

~~ Ragebot ~~

• Ragebot tab has a very clear setup of if, which is easy to undetsand if you dont have as much experience with cheats and meaning of it explains it clearly, i've been hacking since 2016 myself and had lots of cheats to go through, not going to lie i enjoying injecting this cheat every time cause i know i'm going to do well with it, not saying its perfect it can be improved in diffrent ways but its not needed as it still hits p i guess i would give 8-9/10 for the ragebot section to be fair with you. Why? ~ probably resolver needs to be improved just a bit cos still dumb shift AA :/ thats all about it since i'm not that person that wants to write loads of it and make people not to read.

~~ Legitbot ~~

• Legitbot is a very unique tab to have in your cheat probably everyone would agree on this one, I'm not a fan of legit cheating as much since i only enjoy hvh'ing mostly and don't have that much time to do several things at the same time but i had a chance to use it all i can say gaddem the smoothness on that in insanly legit i have tried to go obvious as fuck just because i was bored on my main account and still didin't got banned, if you are legit cheater and u want to get your rank quickly this is for you i would give 9/10 for legitbot but again there can be added small features to it that can improve performance even more.

(I was going obivous here)

~~ Visuals ~~

• It has everything it needs i guess can't make opinion on that, simple and nice looking. 10/10

~~ Misc ~~

• There can be a few things added but not going to mention it, anyways cheat has provided most important features that is needed and most useful while you're cheating 10/10 on this one.

Ill add more later on gtg.

Last edited:

galaxy

Early adopter
Hey i was bored so decided to make a review while talking on discord, anyways back to this i had onetap 2-3 months ish right now and not gooing to lie this cheat is fucking P if u can config right and have patient spend time to get the best settings out of this.

~~ Ragebot ~~

• Ragebot tab has a very clear setup of if, which is easy to undetsand if you dont have as much experience with cheats and meaning of it explains it clearly, i've been hacking since 2016 myself and had lots of cheats to go through, not going to lie i enjoying injecting this cheat every time cause i know i'm going to do well with it, not saying its perfect it can be improved in diffrent ways but its not needed as it still hits p i guess i would give 8-9/10 for the ragebot section to be fair with you. Why? ~ probably resolver needs to be improved just a bit cos still dumb shift AA :/ thats all about it since i'm not that person that wants to write loads of it and make people not to read.

~~ Legitbot ~~

• Legitbot is a very unique tab to have in your cheat probably everyone would agree on this one, I'm not a fan of legit cheating as much since i only enjoy hvh'ing mostly and don't have that much time to do several things at the same time but i had a chance to use it all i can say gaddem the smoothness on that in insanly legit i have tried to go obvious as fuck just because i was bored on my main account and still didin't got banned, if you are legit cheater and u want to get your rank quickly this is for you i would give 9/10 for legitbot but again there can be added small features to it that can improve performance even more.

(I was going obivous here)

~~ Visuals ~~

• It has everything it needs i guess can't make opinion on that, simple and nice looking. 10/10

~~ Misc ~~

• There can be a few things added but not going to mention it, anyways cheat has provided most important features that is needed and most useful while you're cheating 10/10 on this one.

Ill add more later on gtg.
why is your font so small jesus christ