onetap v2 review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

onetap v2 better than v1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

recdev

im a very biased person so take this all with a bowl of salt*

LEGITBOT: 6/10 | i havent used it alot, but i made a small config and its really nice, def with the visuals. could have some improvments though.

RAGEBOT: 7/10 | ive had some good and bad experience, ragebot is bipolar and resolver either is the best or misses every shot. its basically just luck.

VISUALS: 10/10 | just the best visuals ive ever used, all i can say.

MISC: 10/10 | everything you need i guess, really every cheat has everything you need in a misc tab but this has EVERYTHING you need.

*i give this cheat a 8/10, even though my scores dont match up, the resolver NEEDS updating or fixing, dumps shift when v1 didnt, aa isnt as good as it used to be, thats why i didnt rate it, and i just think v2 needs alot of fixing.

Reactions: PoProck2 and F6z

Pr0xY

LEGITBOT: 6/10 | i havent used it alot, but i made a small config and its really nice, def with the visuals. could have some improvments though.

RAGEBOT: 7/10 | ive had some good and bad experience, ragebot is bipolar and resolver either is the best or misses every shot. its basically just luck.

MISC: 10/10 | everything you need i guess, really every cheat has everything you need in a misc tab but this has EVERYTHING you need.

*i give this cheat a 8/10, even though my scores dont match up, the resolver NEEDS updating or fixing, dumps shift when v1 didnt, aa isnt as good as it used to be, thats why i didnt rate it, and i just think v2 needs alot of fixing.
nice review man, in my opinion the V1 is and was better.

Reactions: recdev

KateAwpton

Banned
I think it’s just different. It isn’t the same and uses many different methods from my understanding. It needs a new and different config. The menu is very nice and a nice rework I guess ;)

The ragebot was kinda fucked at the first launch but llama quickly fixed it and it’s really good again.

Reactions: 0xG and recdev

recdev

I think it’s just different. It isn’t the same and uses many different methods from my understanding. It needs a new and different config. The menu is very nice and a nice rework I guess ;)

The ragebot was kinda fucked at the first launch but llama quickly fixed it and it’s really good again.

yeah after i used it a lil more i think v2 is the same if not better than v1, the menu is hot af just like you said.

Jfire

its a good honest review but if you are a new member what makes you qualified to say that v1 was better and that the aa used to be better?