Onetap V2 Review - 5 months of usage [Early Adopter]

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

hophvh

Early adopter
Legitbot:
Legitbot is OK its not the best but it gets the job done, has all the features you need for it. [6.5/10]

Ragebot / Resolver:
The ragebot is decent its all you ever need for onetap, the problems I have with the resolver I do spam fake when it comes to autowall and shooting someones feet. Some guy with skeet was edging out his fake and I just spammed the hell out of his fake, and aimware shift AA also makes onetap dump. The resolver needs to be improved, and for the people who are gonna call this a CFG issue, you cant make the resolver change in a cfg. [7.5/10]

Visuals:

The visuals are all you ever need and it has a lot of cool options and unique features. [9/10]

Misc:

Everything you will ever need is in the misc. [10/10]

In all theory onetap.su is one of the better paid cheats out there, personally I perfer aimware but I was just gonna give V2 a try. It's a cool cheat, not hating on it, sales trashing or anything like that. Just giving my personal review on it. And for the dumping fake I tried multiple configs even made my own and it still dumps, skeet dosent do this for me, fatality does not do this for me, only this cheat. For $20 you can get something better.

Reactions: Zeykox and Sigge200