Onetap Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

XANNYgranny

I've used onetap for almost two years now on and off, having it as my main cheat for about a year now. I'll keep this short and sweet so people won't spend 15 minutes on a single thread.

Ragebot 8/10
It works great most of the time and keeping a headshot % above 70 is a breeze especially with scout. It does sometimes shit itself, but what cheat doesn't? DT is fast and accurate, even with 100 ping on EU servers. Most people complaining haven't used the cheat long enough to know what works and what doesn't. Checking UID is a good idea, it's definitely not full proof but it can give you an idea of what their experience level is with the cheat.

Antiaim 6/10
It's not bad, and you can make aa's that work fine. However 2-3 shots and you'll get resolved (this could easily just be how I config aa, I'm sure someone has a good onetap vanilla aa.) Luckily, there's plenty of anti aim scripts that solve this issue and expand the features of aa.

Visuals 9/10
This rating is very biased, I don't care much for super fancy visuals so it works great for me. However you do have the option to make the fancy visuals if you want. I use relatively chill visuals and I love them. Unlike a decent chunk of cheats, having chams on won't kill your fps.

I won't rate legitbot because I rarely to never use it, due to limited experience with it I'd be giving an uninformed opinion.

Overall 8/10
It does what I need it to do, performs well in hvh, and if you want a feature that's missing or a better version of said feature there's a lot of great script makers that have probably already resolved that issue.

If you have any questions about the cheat, you can always dm me here or on discord (expert#9790) and I'll help in anyway I can.

Reactions: Peste699

hoho112

ur kinda retarded. i have no idea where u play on but if u dont play on a bot server then u will not hit shit (no undermining just saying that its not at its prime)

The onetap public build requires many, many scripts to be any good. The state it was in when I last had it, a little over a month ago (no major changes happened since then), it would miss shots over and over, only getting kills after bruteforcing. Not only would it be missing a major percentage of shots, "resolver updates" would make it miss more. Pasting "cfg issue" is more of a blanket statement to stop criticism than a genuine reason.

• Haha
Reactions: Peste699
The onetap public build requires many, many scripts to be any good. The state it was in when I last had it, a little over a month ago (no major changes happened since then), it would miss shots over and over, only getting kills after bruteforcing. Not only would it be missing a major percentage of shots, "resolver updates" would make it miss more. Pasting "cfg issue" is more of a blanket statement to stop criticism than a genuine reason.
cfg issue and someone commented raped by $$$money.team$$$ on your onetap so it kinda explains why ur pissed at being bad at hvh

cfg issue and someone commented raped by $$$money.team$$$ on your onetap so it kinda explains why ur pissed at being bad at hvh
Not only was that quite some time ago, they held 1ways all damn game. It was against that guy and uid 72. Idk, but people shouldn't need 1 ways to win wingman games. And yes, I am shit at hvh... with onetap.

Also, I am quite sure kamay and I are friends on discord, if not, kamay is in my friend's discord server that I am an admin of.

Not only was that quite some time ago, they held 1ways all damn game. It was against that guy and uid 72. Idk, but people shouldn't need 1 ways to win wingman games. And yes, I am shit at hvh... with onetap.
i go 30 - 10 with onetap consistently, its the best cheat rn

I'd say that's kind of bullshit. It needed scripts to be any good, and would dump scout shots constantly. Also quite weird how every onetap user I come across in hvh is gaped by the end of the match.
from today
159b148832ba1dedb3109f0facfc0db95e7033bb.jpg

XANNYgranny

I disagree, I only use an anti aim script and I do fine. I'm an aggressive player and normally push anyone. Can't say I've had many issues with hitting head, but like I said it has shit itself just every other cheat has. I post my configs whenever I update them, feel free to try it as I'm releasing the one I've been using a lot today.