Onetap Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Legitbot - 7/10
I don't often use onetap when I am legit cheating, but the couple times I have there has been no VAC issues (obviously), was very easy to config and worked how a legit bot should. Although, as with basically any cheat, I don't recommend using on your main account.

Ragebot - 9/10
The current state of the ragebot is very good. The small problems such as doubletap can be easily fixed using JS. Onetap is very viable for both community and competitive hvh. The only reason I gave it a 9 was because JS is needed for some aspects of the cheat (such as min damage override). Also, I often see people bashing the resolver because they missed a guy twice or something along those lines. This is 2020 desync era, there is no software that will be able to perfectly resolve. Other than needing JS, the ragebot is a very solid and great part of the cheat.

Anti-Aim - 8/10
Onetap's AA is actually very good, and while I disagree with people saying that we should be able to fully customize the AA (because that is completely useless), I do think that users should be able to customize small features in their anti-aim such as the desync angle. Other than little customization, the AA can consistently be relied on while using onetap.

Visuals - 10/10
Personally, I love the sleek look of onetap's visuals. It is just as customizable as pretty much every other software, yet I still feel like the visuals in onetap are always more clean looking.

Misc - 10/10
All miscellaneous features that are needed are located within the misc tab. There is not a problem with any of the options in the misc tab, so there is no reason for it to get below a 10.

Scripts - 10/10
Javascript was a great addition that allowed users to add many wanted/needed options in the cheat. There are not many restrictions in the code, so most things that are imagined and possible can be made.

Community - 8/10
I have alot of friends who use onetap and are mostly educated about the cheating scene and understand how the software works. But there is also alot of people who I see leaving negative feedback and the biggest excuse that I see to their problem being a cheat issue is "They are using a paid config". Oh my god, please educate yourself. Everybody plays HvH differently, please do not blame your playstyle on the software. Learn to get better and fix what you are doing wrong.

Overall - 9/10
Onetap is a great cheat for new and old players due to its easy configuration system and consistently good outcome. I personally believe it is the best public cheat out ATM.

Reactions: Shifto

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
thanks for the review, seems to be quite honest and unbias'd, if you have any suggestions, bug reports, feel free to dm me