onetap review (v1 user)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Quesadillaz

Ok gonna make this quick cause im in english class right now

legitbot: 6/10

eh, it gets the job done. With even fairly low settings it looks kind of blatant. I usually just use backtrack and some other stuff. Legit aa is pretty good though, just wish it worked with knife out.

ragebot: 8.5/10

The ragebot is really good, the best out of every public cheat, although I notice when I used safety target selection I was missing pelvis more than with damage selection on, idk why, same hitchance, min damage and hitboxes. It has its issues here and there but its still very good and has a fair bit of options.

anti-aim: 7.5/10
Its good and it gets the job done, but there is not many settings at all. Static is the only one you should legitimately use, spin is standard and jitter is only good for making free cheats dump now. I hope there are a lot more options in v3. Fakelag is good though, better than aimwares.

visuals: 8/10

Good visuals, could use some things like shot records and adding local bullet tracers back, but other than that its great.

misc: 9/10

has all of the features you need, its great.

feature comparison to aimware:

legitbot:
aimware > onetap

aimwares legitbot is probably the highlight of the cheat

rage bot

onetap > aimware

aimware resolver is really wack, it can resolve the weirdest ass anti aims with ease but misses static multiple times

anti-aim

aimware > onetap

onetaps aa is ok but ive seen some people with really nutty aimware anti aims

visuals

onetap > aimware

yeah this was pretty obvious. Aimwares default visuals suck, but its all preference.

misc

onetap > aimware

aimware has a bunch of weird features in misc that dont even work anymore

overall onetap is the best public cheat and can rape a few private cheats (fatality) but is a fair bit behind skeet in a few aspects.

hopefully v3 will improve everything drastically

Quesadillaz

Not really needed "aimware vs onetap" because we know onetap is superior
i just put that because aimware has a few better features, but overall onetap is superior as an hvh cheat, we all know that. Just pointing out the few things that a bit more focus should be put on.

Last edited:

sr5973

I agree with your review but you should have given the legit bot a bit higher rating because the new lby breaker is cool. I trolled people with it in mm. Also i hope that they add dt + fakelag on to the v3 update and improve the aa in general.

Quesadillaz

you should have given the legit bot a bit higher rating because the new lby breaker is cool.
I know, i have used it, but my rating isn't based solely on the legit aa, its a rating of the legitbot itself, i said the legit aa is good in the review.