Onetap review | (Pre-Update)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Fauvvii

Rage
7.5/10
I do great with OT on scout only servers, resolver is wonderful still, prediction isnt terrible, overall great to use if you have a solid config. (Latest game was 47-24 with 68% HS, pretty good all things considered with scout). The pistols are VERY solid and rarely miss head. Auto is the downfall of OT... hasnt been updated and lacks MAJORLY, and not having AX on top of that is pretty bad. If OT had AX capabilites, it would have an insane auto still.

Anti-Aim
6/10
Pretty shit... you need a js for good AA as OTv4 has less AA customization than V3 did. Altyn is a solid script for AA, as its one of the few scripts that I have seen with a conditional builder.

ESP
7/10
Looks alright I guess? Readable and easy to setup

Chams
5/10
Very few materials, old ass colors and they just look outdated. No onshot chams or various others like grenades either. Not the worst but it works.

Misc
10/10
Its a misc section... not much to say, has about everything you would expect and need.

Config and Script system
7/10
Its alright but very buggy at times when loading js, some tabs fail to function and you have to reload the js.

API
?/10
Idk I dont code? lmfao

Community
7.5/10
Some of the most braindead fucks on this forum with near non-existent staff. Anyone on this forum with 2 braincells rarely even uses this cheat anymore. Any actual problems you may have, people on here will generally help you out with it though, or if you need recommendations for solid javascripts or whatever.

In conclusion, for a public cheat its pretty shit, outdated as fuck yet somehow still better than Neverlose.
OT deserves 7/10 at best currently

Last edited:

keoperDAB

Rage
7.5/10
I do great with OT on scout only servers, resolver is wonderful still, prediction isnt terrible, overall great to use if you have a solid config. (Latest game was 47-24 with 68% HS, pretty good all things considered with scout). The pistols are VERY solid and rarely miss head. Auto is the downfall of OT... hasnt been updated and lacks MAJORLY, and not having AX on top of that is pretty bad. If OT had AX capabilites, it would have an insane auto still.

Anti-Aim
6/10
Pretty shit... you need a js for good AA as OTv4 has less AA customization than V3 did. Altyn is a solid script for AA, as its one of the few scripts that I have seen with a conditional builder.

ESP
7/10
Looks alright I guess? Readable and easy to setup

Chams
5/10
Very few materials, old ass colors and they just look outdated. No onshot chams or various others like grenades either. Not the worst but it works.

Misc
10/10
Its a misc section... not much to say, has about everything you would expect and need.

Config and Script system
7/10
Its alright but very buggy at times when loading js, some tabs fail to function and you have to reload the js.

API
?/10
Idk I dont code? lmfao

Community
7.5/10
Some of the most braindead fucks on this forum with near non-existent staff. Anyone on this forum with 2 braincells rarely even uses this cheat anymore. Any actual problems you may have, people on here will generally help you out with it though, or if you need recommendations for solid javascripts or whatever.

In conclusion, for a public cheat its pretty shit, outdated as fuck yet somehow still better than Neverlose.
OT deserves 6.5/10 at best currently
well
there are three things i disagree abt ur opinion
but its just my thoughts and experiences

first, i hv completely different experience, imo ot auto>scout, like every cheat's ragebot missing some random jitter anti aim.
im getting top frag every game with auto and enemy is full of scout

second is chams, i do think it is enough, u can make some beautiful chams with it, if u still think it isn't enough, there are some chams js u could use

third is the community, the staff are very nice and friendly and they aren't non existent, u just can't see when they're online
but yes, there are a lot of braindead retard in forum like any other cheats forum does

Last edited:

NinjaClient

overall review could just be the cheat a whole i don't think numbers median is an accurate representation of this shit lol

wdnmd114514

yeep.. After all a cheat parser that hasn't been updated in months is almost as crippled as v3.
umm.. Maybe these workers need to do something without looking into new versions of onetap first.
They should improve resolver and aimbot and fps optimization
Instead of using the v4 development history with a bad ending.

Maybe I'm saying that you guys should think about the v3 final binge (7/30/2020)
Yes, this is the strongest moment of v3

I don't know what the staff thought

Some of the most braindead fucks on this forum with near non-existent staff.
yeep. maybe you might be right

These staff probably don't want to continue working.
llama hasn't been online for at least 2 years (I don't know if he's been busy updating the alpha lately I got the news from my friend)
Other staff. They lack judgment
The ability to judge a person's right and wrong is seriously insufficient, like vac.

Example: My account was severely BDOS because of my computer. I "retard" the post from the Microsoft community and downloaded Windbg
Then it is detected to create a ticket and has stated that it is not trying to crack onetap
Then I got banned the next day (it's been a year and I don't want to continue to complain)

end with sadness
(end with sadness)

So. I think onetap need to improve.

Not only a lot of member shout onetap are very good. onetap don't need any more.

But the truth is there
let them rage. I will not comment on the current onetap until the new update

I have used earlier versions of onetap and know what onetap is like now.

FatherLogan

yeep.. After all a cheat parser that hasn't been updated in months is almost as crippled as v3.
umm.. Maybe these workers need to do something without looking into new versions of onetap first.
They should improve resolver and aimbot and fps optimization
Instead of using the v4 development history with a bad ending.

Maybe I'm saying that you guys should think about the v3 final binge (7/30/2020)
Yes, this is the strongest moment of v3

I don't know what the staff thought

yeep. maybe you might be right

These staff probably don't want to continue working.
llama hasn't been online for at least 2 years (I don't know if he's been busy updating the alpha lately I got the news from my friend)
Other staff. They lack judgment
The ability to judge a person's right and wrong is seriously insufficient, like vac.

Example: My account was severely BDOS because of my computer. I "retard" the post from the Microsoft community and downloaded Windbg
Then it is detected to create a ticket and has stated that it is not trying to crack onetap
Then I got banned the next day (it's been a year and I don't want to continue to complain)

end with sadness
(end with sadness)

So. I think onetap need to improve.

Not only a lot of member shout onetap are very good. onetap don't need any more.

But the truth is there
let them rage. I will not comment on the current onetap until the new update

I have used earlier versions of onetap and know what onetap is like now.
half of this made no sense but yes UPDATE ONETAP!!!

Reactions: Grqy